• Note: Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Customer Ratings

I'm in love with Great Lakes Gelatin

Posted by 5444389163365849325 on Jan 22, 2016

I promise you that this really works. I have worn cartilage and a small meniscus tear in my left knee. I've been through therapy, have had cortisone injection and have also taken medication for this and nothing helped. I started taking the gelatin in mid December once a day every morning and I can absolutely tell you that this really works. If I miss a day my body can tell. I dislike the smell but hey if it helps who cares about what it smell like.l?.

Great lakes Gelatin

Posted by Finland- on Jan 07, 2016

Laadukas gelatiinijauhe. Olen ottanut kaksi teelusikallista aamulla ja illalla. Sekoitan puuron tai jogurtin sekaan. Hiukset ja kynnet kuulemma kasvaa paremmin ja auttaa kipeisiin niveliin

Good quality product

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jan 07, 2016

Good quality product and an excellent price. Bought for health benefits to add to hot drinks and smoothies. This product has helped family members recover from old sports injuries, general problems with ageing, gut issues etc. Really great product and the price on iherb is excellent! Where we live, the exact same product costs double this price!

Wil Chromey

Posted by 5166710560998248811 on Dec 26, 2015

My wife and I have been using the gelatin for 5 weeks. Immediately we both felt better. Minimal to nil joint ache. I am a custodian in a school. I do a lot of walking, bending over, lifting... and now I can do my work with a lot less joint ache at the end of the day. My wife is a cashier/baker at a middle school. A lot of moving around, lifting and on her feet for 7 hrs. She is feeling a lot better at the end of the day. We are both over 60 yrs. of age.

Excellent Gelatin

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015

Effective and easy to use, highly recommend.

Great source of collagen

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

I use this to make handy snacks like gummies.

Helthy Homemade Gello

Posted by 5232508749422000127 on Nov 18, 2015

I make healthy gello cubes with juice from berries. Love it!

We love the gummy men, stars and mini cakes. Healthy snack for my daughter.

Posted by 4963480733413953944 on Nov 17, 2015

I will be reordering soon. We made gummies in molds, super easy to use and happy knowing this is so health for my 8 year old. My husband also ate some as we put no sugar (we are all cutting down our sugar consumption) just orange juice in one batch and stevia in another batch when using pineapple.

Great product

Posted by 4677671339834610277 on Nov 14, 2015

Wonderful product - helps with sleep, digestion and improves joint health. I take a table spoon every day, with water. Love it! Will order again and again, for sure.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

a little trouble dissolving it, but ok.