• Note:¬†Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Customer Ratings

Great product

Posted by 4641580234295131708 on Jun 01, 2014

Purchased to heal the gastointestinal tract. I've been using it for about a month, still need more time to full potential I guess but yet it seems great, especially noticing good results with my hair: always have been coarse and dull now it is more silky and light. Just put faith in it! :)

WOW what sevice.

Posted by 5388994124979089403 on Dec 01, 2013

Iam impressed ordered 26th Nov delivered to my door 2nd Dec. Great product made delicious gummy bears. I can't wait to use it in more ways. It certainly beats that preservative laden supermarket junk.

Great Lakes - great results

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on Feb 14, 2015

We've been using this to make jelly for our kids with just lemon and raw honey. It's easy to work with and the kids love it! We're on the GAPS diet so it's been a great healer.

Healing.

Posted by 5236295403029963173 on Feb 25, 2015

I have only been taking the gelatin for a week but it has really helped healing up my skin that had broken out on my face with a general rash that was also quite pimple ridden (hormonal imbalances I have been working on). I mix a tbsp in with yoghurt, a small amount of water and shredded coconut for an afternoon treat. I love knowing what it is doing on the insides too!

One of the best gelatin brands

Posted by Reviewer2812572 on Oct 06, 2015

This brand of gelatin is recommended by Ray Peat, PhD, who has written about the numerous benefits of gelatin on disorders like arthritis, autism, colitis, ulcers, celiac disease, epilepsy, postpartum and premenstrual problems, diabetes, impotence, muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis etc. Gelatin is so healing because it contains amino acids like glycine which most modern diets are lacking in (we've stopped eating foods made of "unappetizing" animal parts like tail, skin, etc.). People used to eat the whole animal and not just muscle meats in the past and we should resume this tradition, or else add powdered gelatin to our diets. Gelatin is anti-inflammatory, and as we are beginning to suspect by now, most of the degenerative diseases (and even things like depression) are inflammatory in nature, hence such a broad spectrum of indications. Personally I feel calmer and less depressed, I sleep better, and even my (mild) TMJ improves if I take gelatin regularly. Also, according to dr. Peat adults can take much larger amounts than stated on the can for added benefits.

Wil Chromey

Posted by 5166710560998248811 on Dec 26, 2015

My wife and I have been using the gelatin for 5 weeks. Immediately we both felt better. Minimal to nil joint ache. I am a custodian in a school. I do a lot of walking, bending over, lifting... and now I can do my work with a lot less joint ache at the end of the day. My wife is a cashier/baker at a middle school. A lot of moving around, lifting and on her feet for 7 hrs. She is feeling a lot better at the end of the day. We are both over 60 yrs. of age.

Great product & great value!

Posted by Reviewer1594986 on Jan 03, 2015

Love this product & it's great value on iHerb - far cheaper than trying to source in Australia! I add to smoothies to up the protein content & is also great to thicken them. I often don't have time to make my own bone broth so this is a great alternative!

Brilliant Quality Product

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Dec 01, 2013

This is a wonderful product, Great Quality, Great to cook with. Eg. Puddings, Homemade Marshmallows & Gummi Bears.

Good product for smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 02, 2014

I use this in my smoothies and it seems to help keep me from getting hungry. Love the fact that this is a clean product and has no taste to it. Will reorder this product over and over again

Yummy gelatin

Posted by 5277176169660377206 on Mar 18, 2014

Pannacotta turned out to be perfect! My skin and stomach love this stuff. Had some trouble opening the can so that´s the reason for only 4 stars...