Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Beef Gelatin, Collagen Joint Care, Unflavored, 16 oz (454 g)

Broke me out

Posted by Trinity on May 07, 2014

I saw no benefits from this product and I got pimples all over my face. I definitely prefer the NOW's product. From it I got a pimple here and there from time to time, but not all the time and big ones.

Love this product

Posted by 5152923306158147938 on Apr 07, 2014

I have been taking this twice a day mixed in with juice. It dissolves well and is easily drank. It has improved my joint mobility and my hair, skin and nails are looking fantastic.

great jello

Posted by kanaca on Apr 17, 2014

I'm trying to tighten junctions in my gut and smooth digestion. So I make jello with pomegranite juice to have around and nosh on before dinner and before bed. Tastes great, too, adding dextrose (trying to get the fructose out of my diet). You can really smell the meaty odor in plain hot water, but add a sweetener and/or juice and it makes gorgeous jellos. I also make a coconut milk jello -- nice and dense. Delicious, organic, won't live without it in the pantry.

Great product

Posted by 4641580234295131708 on Jun 01, 2014

Purchased to heal the gastointestinal tract. I've been using it for about a month, still need more time to full potential I guess but yet it seems great, especially noticing good results with my hair: always have been coarse and dull now it is more silky and light. Just put faith in it! :)

Good product for smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 02, 2014

I use this in my smoothies and it seems to help keep me from getting hungry. Love the fact that this is a clean product and has no taste to it. Will reorder this product over and over again