• Note:¬†Products made by the Great Lakes Gelatin Co. are limited to 9 units per order to destinations in Australia.

• Reviews | English

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer2202887 on Dec 03, 2013

I´m very pleased with this product, just made a batch of gummies and marshmellows, yum!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jul 16, 2014

Nice big container, pretty expensive but at least you know it's quality, I make juice jelly out of it. Works great. I use this gelatin because it is from a clean source of beef. And Gelatin is excellent for bones, joints and various other body repair. Google gelatin and you will find out how worth while it is to to include it in your diet. I also make my own bone broths to get gelatin through soups and stews etc. But this is great for making desserts and jellies. I also make marshmellow with ..yummy

Great

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Jan 10, 2015

I use it mainly as a substitute for eggs in paleo AIP baking recopies. It has a smell that I don't particularly enjoy when mixed with water, but it is good for health so I am not going to complain.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3158245 on Feb 26, 2015

I love to make jello with it and i will be experimenting to make gummy snacks. A bottle will last you for very long.

The best.

Posted by 4790273825680034083 on Feb 09, 2015

Love this gelatin, easy to use, mild flavour, great for the gut!

Easy to use, seriously strong gel.

Posted by 4819674050122925048 on Mar 06, 2015

I was really impressed to see how strong the gel was when I used this powder to make fruit juice "gummies". There is a faint animal scent to it, not noticeable when mixed with fruit juice. I'm not quite hardcore enough to mix it into my tea or coffee yet, though I hear it's a great way to increase the nutritional value.

over 80years of age worth a try.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Apr 12, 2015

if you're over 80years of age this is definately worth trying.

Purchased Great Lakes Colagen Powder

Posted by 5606003889286252054 on Jun 05, 2015

I am always impressed with the prompt delivery of any product I order, it amazes me I herb seems to be the only company that has such great service. Also the price is cost effective and cheaper that buying the product in Australia. Very impressed and will continue to purchase products. Regards, Eva

Wonderful product!

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

We use this to help with my daughter's winter eczema. But I just learned that (in addition to being good for joints and bones) it's good for wrinkles too! We use this in jello and fruit chew recipes. Delicious! Also great in soup broths.

Chemical residue

Posted by 5735552310592384391 on Jun 09, 2015

I became allergic to this gelatin almost immediately. Obviously not so pure, it has some chemical residue.