Better than botox.

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on May 08, 2014

Ive tried lots of products on this site. People rave about this and that. Ive found about 40% of things tried from here do what people say they do. On this product they are 100% right. Im 53YO and noticing many wrinkles. Its upsetting despite Aussie blokes are not supposed to be upset by this. Ive been using 1 level tablespoon just before sleep. My lines are visibly going away after 1 month. I was surprised when i really noticed this 3 weeks after starting. This product is on my permanent supps list. PLUS it helps deeper sleep. Dreams are more vivid. Great list on amino acids. Plus iherbs great shipping rates.

I love iHerb & Great Lakes :)

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Apr 21, 2014

I have only just discovered iHerb & am so impressed. Great Lakes collagen is, in my opinion, the best soluble collagen product on the market. It's hard to find in Australia & extremely overpriced. Having discovered iHerb I got 3 jars for the price I would pay for 1 in Australia & it arrived within 3 working days, which is the same amount of time it takes me to receive a local delivery from an online retailer. Couldn't be happier :)

Premium!

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 20, 2014

This product is simply one of the best for arthritis, joint pain, and osteoarthritis! It has helped with eliminating my knee pain, even my meniscus tear seems less significant. I emailed prior to purchase one of the contacts at Great Lakes Gelatin Co., and they kindly sent back several research studies involving their product. Great costumer service! Encourage others who plan to purchase it to look for research studies, it's quite amazing. I've been using it regularly, actually more than the recommended dosage, 4 teaspoon per day, one dose in morning and one at early evening. It's recommended that one takes it early afternoon because some have reported inability to sleep when taken close to bedtime. Your vitality and physical strength does seem to increase also. I'm very impressed!

New user, already seeing results

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Nov 07, 2013

I started using this product two weeks ago. One T. in the morning in my coffee, one T. before bed with warm water. I find that it dissolves better in warm liquids although with enough stirring it does dissolve in cold liquids. It has a very slight meaty taste when dissolving in plain water, but it is so subtle that I don't have an aversion to it. Just in the past 14 days I've noticed my nails growing out stronger and faster than usual, and my right knee which has been achy for the past few years has started to loosen up and has better range of motion. The day after a lower-body weight workout and short jog my knee was not hurting as bad as it usually does. I originally bought this to see how it improved my joints. So far, my results have been small but positive, and I will continue to use this for the next 2-3 months to see how I am feeling then. It is also a good boost of protein, 6 grams per tablespoon. I recommend giving this a try and seeing how it works for you.

This stuff is a miracle!

Posted by 4766098502715698821 on Jan 26, 2014

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

amazing product

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 02, 2015

This really works. It has helped me with all the aches and pains I was having in my body. I am now more normal in my physical activity once again. I am 72 and I am still able to walk to every where that I go and cook and clean house and do laundry plus exercise everyday. My body can only tolerate one tablespoon a day but I have really noticed and felt a one hundred per cent turn around in my physical abilities and I am so happy I can now live life at a normal pace once again. If I take more then one tablespoon a day I get a very bad headache and get really tired. So even with a partial dosage of what it recommended I am still seeing great and marvelous improvement in my body. Even my nails are improving and my skin is softer and my hair is softer once again. Before I started using this my skin and hair were really drying out but no more. I started using this on July 3rd of this year. So in little less then a month I have experienced by leaps and bounds a steady improvement in many aspects of my physical body. Before I started using this my body was just falling apart and my joints were popping out but no more now. I am absolutely thrilled with this product. I am so glad I can get it here at iherb. iherb has the most reasonable shipping rates and the largest supply of choices for food and supplements and tea and lotions and soaps and much more quality things to better ones life with. I almost forgot to mention that after I walk all over outside and or exercise I recooperate much faster then before. I feel like I am getting younger all over again. I mix this in with the Chaga O Charge tea that I buy from iherb.

Easy!

Posted by ge-zondernl on Mar 01, 2014

In my cold kefir, a nice helper in resolving my dysbiosis and SIBO

Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate

Posted by 5583260036372145084 on Jan 27, 2014

The product seems to have helped reduce pain in my neck, knees, and back. I also have more range of motion. Have recommended this product to several people - hope they check with their doctor and take this advise. Best advise I have received from a doctor in quite a while. Thank you, iHerb. Peter Roy, ME

Super Product

Posted by 4973460910530723251 on Nov 28, 2013

If you haven't tried using this product before and you experience joint pain it is well worth a try! I use a tbsp. mixed into my tea, coffee or juice a few times a day and my joint pain has gone down considerably.

Great for Hair to

Posted by Reviewer2789532 on Feb 06, 2015

Mixes easy in cold water, tasteless, easy to drink, very good for hair, nails, joints. My hair has returned to my natural colour after one month, no more grey at all, age 57. Will by it again.