Great Lakes Gelatin Co., Collagen Hydrolysate, Bovine, 16 oz (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

New user, already seeing results

Posted by 4645349282725112557 on Nov 07, 2013

I started using this product two weeks ago. One T. in the morning in my coffee, one T. before bed with warm water. I find that it dissolves better in warm liquids although with enough stirring it does dissolve in cold liquids. It has a very slight meaty taste when dissolving in plain water, but it is so subtle that I don't have an aversion to it. Just in the past 14 days I've noticed my nails growing out stronger and faster than usual, and my right knee which has been achy for the past few years has started to loosen up and has better range of motion. The day after a lower-body weight workout and short jog my knee was not hurting as bad as it usually does. I originally bought this to see how it improved my joints. So far, my results have been small but positive, and I will continue to use this for the next 2-3 months to see how I am feeling then. It is also a good boost of protein, 6 grams per tablespoon. I recommend giving this a try and seeing how it works for you.

Super Product

Posted by 4973460910530723251 on Nov 28, 2013

If you haven't tried using this product before and you experience joint pain it is well worth a try! I use a tbsp. mixed into my tea, coffee or juice a few times a day and my joint pain has gone down considerably.

This stuff is a miracle!

Posted by 4766098502715698821 on Jan 26, 2014

My crows feet and under eye bags are almost completely gone!

easy collagen supplement

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews From Australia on Dec 31, 2013

Unobtrusive taste and dissovles well. I haven't got enough pain or taken it consistently enough to comment on the health effects yet but its certainly a lot nicer than chondroitin and glucosamine supplements, and easier than making bone broth although to get minerals that is best, the protein profile of gelatin is useful for longevity according to Dr Ray Peat, phd.

Great product.

Posted by 4971078063139849194 on Dec 26, 2013

I've only been using this product for a week or two but it is so easy to add to my usual coffee or tea and into food (it mixes so well and is tasteless). I need to have a lot of broth for gut health but struggle to consume enough, I feel this is perfect to keep up the amount of soothing gelatin I need for my health issues. I might all be in the mind but I feel nourished and completely replete after consuming it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »