• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Best of Best!

Posted by BestGabYu on Jan 08, 2015

taste good!

Smoother than Lindt 75%

Posted by 4919789415466040321 on Nov 11, 2014

Only 85% chocolate I enjoy; and it's AMAZING!

Definitely a good n worthwhile purchase!

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Mar 17, 2014

As I only like dark chocolate this is definitely a worthwhile buy. The taste is favourful and texture is so smooth- and is comparable to other premium brands or even better. It is even more worth the price considering that it's organic and fair trade. Will consider using it as coating for strawberries. Yummy! Would definitely hv repeats

Yum

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Bad news its a pack of 10. All gets eaten!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I am a fan of dark chocolate (around 85%) so I decide to buy this because of the positive reviews and the pricings for the bulk size. Since I live in a hot climate (28C or 82F average), chocolate tends to melt. Luckily, this brand stays solid at room temperature. This is a product to buy as it uses organic ingredients and the cocoa is fair trade certified too. This dark chocolate isn’t too bitter compared to some other 85% dark chocolate. This does have a mild sour aftertaste which I don’t like. Otherwise, it has a pretty good balance between the bitterness, vanilla taste and milk taste. This chocolate does contain quite a lot of allergens such as soy, milk, wheat (may have) etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

LOVE These

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Jun 14, 2013

This is our favorite dark chocolate bar. Just the right %, great flavor, organic. What's not to love? Love having these by the case so I never have to be without my favorite chocolate. Who could even contemplate such a thing?

one of the best in organic dark chocs まとまりの良いお味,。・:*:・゚'☆,。・:*:

Posted by lchchchiyo on May 10, 2013

this is not those ones of sour, dry, and tasteless dark chocolates. this has so creamy and smooth texture and mildly bitter, even a bit milky taste with a touch of vanilla. however this is not my favorite because i like my chocolates to be more sensational and different, this could be one of the best in organic dark chocolates with great harmony and cost performance. 個人的にはもっと尖った、刺激的なものが好みですがダークチョコ好きなら一般的におすすめできるものだと思います。滑らかな口どけにマイルドでまとまりのよいお味、オーガニックダークチョコの中でこれほどのコストパフォーマンスはなかなか無いと思います。

Best 85% Dark Chocolate

Posted by 5502466929077316633 on May 09, 2013

This is by far the best dark chocolate I came across + it's organic. Great texture and taste.

really chocolate

Posted by 5085436965328009864 on Apr 25, 2013

Since I bited Green & Black's 85%, I became a dark chocolate lover.

Incredibly smooth and rich

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013

This is so smooth and rich for its cocoa content. I adore this stuff. I usually eat 100% for a chocolate fix (to avoid the sugar), but this is so much smoother. The vanilla really adds a richness to it. Really one of the best chocolate bars I've ever tried, and with so little sugar too!