Green & Black's Chocolate, Organic Dark Chocolate, Espresso

Posted by Reviewer1252691 on Jan 25, 2012

love it! bitter, but sweet as well!

Heavenly Texture

Posted by Reviewer1630834 on Aug 02, 2011

I was really craving espresso chocolate when I ordered this, but by the time it arrived, I wasn't feeling it as much. That said, this is still a fantastic chocolate bar. The coffee flavor is subtle and doesn't overpower the chocolate, which is the most wonderful stuff. I got this along with a couple of other bars of chocolate, and the side-by-side comparison really highlighted the quality of Green & Black's product. There's just nothing like smooth, rich Green & Black's chocolate. Love it.

M-m-m...

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012

Great chocolate! A deep coffee flavour. Not very sweet. Very pleasant aftertaste. All that a real chocolate must have. And one more time: the espresso flavour is amaizing! Among the chocolates of this and other brands, offered at iHerb, this one and white cokolate by Green & Black are my favourite.

chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jul 08, 2011

love it, even though it was melted

Very Ymuumy!

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

Love this dark chocolate. The psychological effects of dark chocolate are something I have come to rely on. I have it every day in small amounts. Green & Black's is one of my favorites. The economy size is a great deal. I hope you find my SmartyPants review helpful. iherb has great service, and can save you lots of money! And I have never paid anything for shipping!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2275538 on Aug 07, 2011

Fast service, the goods were reasonably priced and very well packaged for the trip to New Zealand. No complaints at all.

Love it

love it

Posted by ide576 on Nov 29, 2011

love it

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 27, 2012

very tasty, choco with coffee!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »