WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1890573 on Jul 11, 2008

My cat won't drink his water without Barley cat in it, and with a little bit of this stuff in the water he drinks a whole bowl of "green food" water and loves it.

Makes our cats happy!

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

Both our cats love this thing! They get it every Saturday - and trust me, they know when Saturday is! Then they won't drink before their water is green. ;) We tried this just for fun, but will probably never stop using it, as our cats are crazy with it. ;)

GREAT FOR MY CAT!

Posted by Reviewer1022744 on Jun 24, 2012

After my cat suffered 3 days in Emergency care for complete lower urinary tract obstruction a year ago, doctor said he had to drink more water. He would not drink more...until I added Barley Cat to his water. HE LOVES IT!!! No further problems.

My cat loves it!

Posted by Reviewer4you on Jun 29, 2012

My cat can't get access to fresh grass, so I sprinkle this stuff on the cat dry and wet food and it makes it more delicious. Once have added to the water, but my cat haven't liked it.

My cats Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2326508 on Jan 27, 2012

It is very good for their digestion, skin and coat. I mix it in with a little wet cat food and they devour it!

Barley Cat powder

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Nov 10, 2009

My cats have always loved this mixed in their canned food. Especially helpful for older cats to help their digestion.

Barley Cat

Posted by Reviewer2905730 on Nov 20, 2010

My cats seem to love this stuff.to sprinkle it on the food.They wait for me.Bought it since I read it helps with fleas.

My Kitty Loves This!

Posted by Reviewer1490952 on Jun 26, 2010

I'm so happy my 14 year old male loves this because he's got Interstitial Cystitis and I'm trying to give him lots of extra supplements to fight it.

Barley Cat

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Feb 13, 2011

I used this product for my cat when we lived in another state. That cat lived to be 20 years old! When we moved I could not find the product but I did an internet search when our current cats started having health problems. I have used it for a month and our cats already seem to be getting better.

Happy Kitty