• Customer Ratings

Barley Dog

Posted by 5197271878950513904 on Nov 20, 2015

My 10 year old dog Penny, had been getting an upset stomach every 10 days or so for about a year. I saw Barley Dog at my grocery store and decided to give it a try. I just stir it into her food and she loves it. It's been over two months now and not one tummy upset. I would highly recommend this product. My only concern is the garlic that is in the list of ingredients. because garlic is not good for dogs. So why not just leave it out?

My dog loves it

Posted by 4717826705276890921 on May 10, 2015

My dog loves it

My dog loves it.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Mar 06, 2012

This is a good supplement for the BARF (biologically appropriate raw food)diet. I especially use it in winter when snow prevents 'grazing'.

Barley Dog

Posted by Reviewer1618521 on Jan 24, 2012

Great product!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2585951 on Jan 14, 2012

After 3 week of my dog eat, his hair is shiny and look health.

Happy dog

Posted by Reviewer2261759 on Dec 04, 2011

Very good results, very good for coat. There is any problems to give it to a dog just add a spoon of it to dog's food.

Great. Barley for dog

Posted by Reviewer2015216 on Jun 24, 2011

Fabulous supplement for my doggies. They love it! After i sprinkle on my doggies food, their appetite become greater (compared to previous as they did not eat that much food). And my doggies seems much more active now. A recommended product!

good

Posted by Reviewer1518503 on Apr 22, 2011

good; always good

Green Foods

Posted by Reviewer3122782 on Mar 21, 2011

Barley dog is an excellent product for my dogs and i Herb offers it at a great price!

Really Helped!

Posted by Reviewer1856653 on Jul 08, 2010

My dog used to eat large amounts of treated grass almost everyday during our 4 mile walk. He would throw it up a few times a week. I searched for something like this to possibly stop his grass addiction and it has cut his grass munching out by 95%~ I do have to wait until his body digests it before going on a walk but it's really helped!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »