Good product, Green Magma

Posted by 5406019668320821755 on Mar 09, 2014

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.

Go Green - Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer2299030 on Apr 30, 2009

It's no mystery that most of us don't get our quota of live foods in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables. Much less from organic sources with live enzymes in place. Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma makes up for all the veggie's you should have eaten, and more. Plus, you get iherb's great price and great customer service. Go Green. Go Green Magma. And save some $$$ Green when you shop to iherb.com!

Great product that actually works

Posted by Reviewer1851930 on Jan 29, 2010

I found out about this product from some fellow runners and much to my surprise everything that they said, and the product claims to offer, is true. I have more energy and my digestive system feels improved (which is hard to describe). I wake up each day now and have a glass of Green Magma and that is pretty much my breakfast for about an hour after which I have a few almonds and some dates or figs. I really recommend this product and will be a longtime advocate of it.

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer3003871 on Dec 18, 2009

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

Looking younger, rejuvenation, regeneration

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 13, 2009

I have low levels of growth hormone. Barley grass are one among a few superfoods that actually boosts your growth hormone production or makes your body more sensitive to it (according to science). Another product thas has the same effect is "Ashitaba powder", sold here too. Chlorella also has rejuvenating properties. I mix these three powders with colostrum powder (growth factors: IGF-1) and Goji juice (growth hormone booster too). Grey hairs have disappeared, skin of neck is tighter and jaw line less saggy. Of course you have to give this blend some time. It took a year for me to notice great improvements, but the energy levels are raised after a couple of month. However, this is something to take for life.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1702353 on Oct 26, 2009

I love this product. I can always tell when I run out and don't reorder soon enough. For me it actsw like a tonic. Just makes everything better. Sleep, skin, hair, alertness. My daughter has been taking it for her acne. It hasn't totally cleared - but she too knows whan she runs out. Highly reccomend trying! Great price from iHerb

Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1445092 on Jun 03, 2010

Wonderful product and make me energetic throughout the day. Good cleansing agent as well.

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2802852 on Mar 19, 2009

Terrific product. I have been sick for quite a while and it helped my energy level. very effective.

a good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Feb 03, 2009

I have been using this product for years. Barley grass juice has been shown to detoxify some nasty compounds. I don't know that I feel much different; just going on the data.

I will never be without by Greens

Posted by Reviewer2947087 on Jan 18, 2008

This product is the best! I have more energy, good skin & nails and my hair is growing out of control. Also, i have not had a cold or the flu since i start drinking this product. (april of 2006)