Go Green - Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer2299030 on Apr 30, 2009

It's no mystery that most of us don't get our quota of live foods in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables. Much less from organic sources with live enzymes in place. Dr. Hagiwara's Green Magma makes up for all the veggie's you should have eaten, and more. Plus, you get iherb's great price and great customer service. Go Green. Go Green Magma. And save some $$$ Green when you shop to iherb.com!

Thank you Doctor Hagiwara!

Posted by Reviewer1238112 on Oct 25, 2009

Last time I bought my green supplement, I tried another brand, the NOW brand supplement. It was a huge and expensive disappointment. I am now back to using Green Foods Green Magma. Truly it is an exceptional product; it gives me energy and a general feeling of well-being. And it tastes so fresh in my juice glass. It is fine textured and a beautiful light, bright green -- harvested young. Not coarse and dark like the NOW brand. I highly recommend Green Magma. Thank you Doctor Hagiwara!

Wow!, This stuff sure makes you feel better!, I'm SOLD!!!!! (:->)

Posted by 5741769977706378199 on Aug 11, 2012

My Mother got me a canister of this stuff because she was worried that i wasn't getting proper nutrition, i had never heard of it before, well i was leary of drinking a green mixture so i added it with juice (V-8 Splash lite strawberry/banana) and it tasted great and made me feel awesome and it also has an amazing way of calming the stomach!, well i kicked the juice to the curb and found out that this stuff taste GREAT in 8oz of ice cold Ozarka bottled water, so don't mess it up with any juices, drink green magma with good ol ice cold water!!!!!, i plan to keep drinking this this product for life!, it has really made me feel better, more energy, and i'm not tired all the time like i used to be, i drink one in the morning before work and i drink another one in the evening when i get home from work, that's what works for me!, i may try some other green foods products now because i love this one so much!, HAIL GREEN MAGMA!!!!! (:->)

Great product that actually works

Posted by Reviewer1851930 on Jan 29, 2010

I found out about this product from some fellow runners and much to my surprise everything that they said, and the product claims to offer, is true. I have more energy and my digestive system feels improved (which is hard to describe). I wake up each day now and have a glass of Green Magma and that is pretty much my breakfast for about an hour after which I have a few almonds and some dates or figs. I really recommend this product and will be a longtime advocate of it.

best food supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer2221045 on Jan 16, 2012

It is two years now, that I am taking Green Magma on a regular base, and it has changed my life. No afternoon tiredness anymore, I am healthier, have a better skin, and feel more energized. I do not want to miss this anymore in my daily food. I can just recommend it!

I will never be without by Greens

Posted by Reviewer2947087 on Jan 18, 2008

This product is the best! I have more energy, good skin & nails and my hair is growing out of control. Also, i have not had a cold or the flu since i start drinking this product. (april of 2006)

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer3003871 on Dec 18, 2009

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

GREEN Magma Barley Green

Posted by 5270896289173819775 on Apr 09, 2015

This is an excellent detox product. I am glad iHerb sourced this double the quantity and (better pricing) from those available in Malaysia

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2802852 on Mar 19, 2009

Terrific product. I have been sick for quite a while and it helped my energy level. very effective.

This product kicked start my way to better health and living

Posted by Reviewer3345156 on Jan 08, 2011

The title of my review says it all!.