Barley Green

Posted by Reviewer3062581 on Apr 18, 2011

Increase folate without effort

Great product

Posted by 5659469620346099148 on Jan 13, 2014

This is the best product to alkalize blood and to raise immunity of the body. My whole family loves it!

Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer3335414 on Nov 24, 2011

I love it, it helps with my arthritis, the only thing wrong it took 4 weeks till i got it But anyway many thanks

Excellent

Posted by 5202365801328823922 on May 11, 2014

very importent for health

Truly wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Jun 21, 2008

I started taking Green Magma the day after a short course of the antibiotic Ciprofloxacin, which resulted in strong negative emotions and a feeling of unwellness as side effects. On the first day of taking Green Magma, I could literally feel my liver clearing out. My mood lifted in a very short time (it's scary to think what a drug can do to one's emotional health). Within a few days, I started feeling that I was breathing more easily and efficiently, as though more oxygen had become available in my body even though I was breathing with less effort, and that I didn't have to breathe as hard as before. I love this product! Although I have since learnt of the toxicity of that antibiotic and don't plan to ever take it again, I am grateful that it brought me to this wonderful supplement.

Delighted with iHerb service

Posted by Reviewer2860155 on Sep 04, 2011

This product is a great start to the day. A teaspoon in a glass of water and zing!!

Best Green Powder Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2861280 on Oct 13, 2010

My husband and I have tried several green powders before settling on this one. It is absolutely fantastic and we noticed instant results! The flavor is very mild compared to most, and although the ingredients list is short, we find that it is very effective as an alkalizing drink. I always feel refreshed, energized, and hydrated after having one. I think Green Magma's effectiveness might have something to do with it being a raw dehydrated powder, the enzymes intact and nutrients more easily assimilated.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2875515 on Jun 04, 2012

Great!

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2882226 on Oct 04, 2009

We've already tried this product, with positive results! Thank you for your service!

The best product in the world

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 09, 2011

I have been using this product for two years daily. My entire body has changed and I live by this product. I used to buy it at my Pharmacy for $70.00, that's how good it is. I finally found your site and get it at a lower price, I will by a bottle a month.