BEST PRICE, BEST PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1972318 on Nov 16, 2009

My favorite, at the best price I've found

good product

Posted by Reviewer1289819 on Jan 07, 2010

bought it for my mother ,helping her to beat her diabetes,she cant do without it ,also the it comes with good price with iherb

Detox essential.

Posted by Reviewer1965742 on Mar 01, 2010

Green magma has always been a fabulous product. And Iherb.com prices are best in the world.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Mar 23, 2010

I've been going betreen this and Barleygreen for about 15 years. Both are made by the same company only difference is that this one does not contain kelp which supposedly helps it to absorb better. All I can say is that this stuff helps to retain youth and health when combined with a healthy lifestyle. I am 50 years old and have been running 3.5 miles everyday for about 10 years, I take no medication and feel like a very young person. I attribute much of that success to this product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1236191 on Apr 07, 2010

After taking this for a 2 weeks I have already noticed an improvement in my energy and digestion. It's also deliciously sweet!

A simple, effective product

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Apr 18, 2010

I use this because the ingredients are organic and there are only a few - a good thing, since I tend toward allergies. Shaken with organic protein powder, ground flax seed, and taken with a teaspoon of fish oil, this makes a quick breakfast on busy days or when I want to give my digestive system a rest. Energizing and cleansing. The small amount of maltodextrin has not been a problem.

simply the best

Posted by Reviewer2537873 on Oct 02, 2009

This is along the lines of Perfect Food and other green drinks, but we think it's better. It tastes and feels refined, not mucked up with too much "additional". We have it daily, and attribute a lot of our good health to the fact that it's a part of our healthy lifestyle/good nutrition.

Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2882226 on Oct 04, 2009

We've already tried this product, with positive results! Thank you for your service!

Thanks! :)

Posted by Reviewer1306737 on Nov 19, 2011

I'm very happy with this transaction! :)

Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer3335414 on Nov 24, 2011

I love it, it helps with my arthritis, the only thing wrong it took 4 weeks till i got it But anyway many thanks