Seems good so far...

Posted by Reviewer2853406 on Feb 14, 2012

I don`t expect to see a whole lot of difference yet, but I think the product seems good for now. It goes down well with a glass of apple juice. Adds a bit of a earthy flavor to it, but nothing too bad.

green magma

Posted by Reviewer2787787 on Feb 13, 2012

M order came on time, the product has a nice green color, i like the taste. My only complain is it doesn't dissolve all the way cause even when i stirred it with a spoon there is still some powder left.

excelent

Posted by Reviewer2811179 on Feb 06, 2012

have been using this product for more than 10 years and highly recommend.

Wish Green Magma was in glass and not plastic.

Posted by Reviewer3312410 on Jan 30, 2012

I have been using Dr. Hicagawa's Barley Green for over 20 years. I think it is a wonderful green food.

best food supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer2221045 on Jan 16, 2012

It is two years now, that I am taking Green Magma on a regular base, and it has changed my life. No afternoon tiredness anymore, I am healthier, have a better skin, and feel more energized. I do not want to miss this anymore in my daily food. I can just recommend it!

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2006231 on Jan 05, 2012

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

Very good!

Posted by lubalem2840130 on Dec 16, 2011

I bought this product to myself and for my children. Very good product, adds energy and aids digestion

super healthy product

Posted by Reviewer1321041 on Nov 28, 2011

I use green barley for about five months, and I can say that it's amazing my skin has improved I have more energy and people tell me that I recommended the years younger I even my mother, she is happy with this product as it has weakened immunity and green barley started to apply her body is resistant to many times chorobam.Mozem recommend to anyone who has a problem with the immunity guaranteed to helps ..

Green Magma

Posted by Reviewer3335414 on Nov 24, 2011

I love it, it helps with my arthritis, the only thing wrong it took 4 weeks till i got it But anyway many thanks

Thanks! :)

Posted by Reviewer1306737 on Nov 19, 2011

I'm very happy with this transaction! :)