| English
| USD ($)

Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Barley Grass Juice, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2006231 on Jan 05, 2012

I am new to this product and have only been taking it for a few weeks now. So far, I have noticed a great change in my complexion and energy. It's a different taste, but you definitely get used to it. I find it best mixed with Orange Juice.

best food supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer2221045 on Jan 16, 2012

It is two years now, that I am taking Green Magma on a regular base, and it has changed my life. No afternoon tiredness anymore, I am healthier, have a better skin, and feel more energized. I do not want to miss this anymore in my daily food. I can just recommend it!

This product kicked start my way to better health and living

Posted by Reviewer3345156 on Jan 08, 2011

The title of my review says it all!.

Wow!, This stuff sure makes you feel better!, I'm SOLD!!!!! (:->)

Posted by 5741769977706378199 on Aug 11, 2012

My Mother got me a canister of this stuff because she was worried that i wasn't getting proper nutrition, i had never heard of it before, well i was leary of drinking a green mixture so i added it with juice (V-8 Splash lite strawberry/banana) and it tasted great and made me feel awesome and it also has an amazing way of calming the stomach!, well i kicked the juice to the curb and found out that this stuff taste GREAT in 8oz of ice cold Ozarka bottled water, so don't mess it up with any juices, drink green magma with good ol ice cold water!!!!!, i plan to keep drinking this this product for life!, it has really made me feel better, more energy, and i'm not tired all the time like i used to be, i drink one in the morning before work and i drink another one in the evening when i get home from work, that's what works for me!, i may try some other green foods products now because i love this one so much!, HAIL GREEN MAGMA!!!!! (:->)

Good product, Green Magma

Posted by 5406019668320821755 on Mar 09, 2014

5 months ago, my aunt from Canada came back to Vietnam and she introduced me Green Magma. She has been using this product for many years and likes it very much. She said that she will never give up it until the last minute of her life. After following her advice, I started to use it. After nearly 2 months of using, I feel very happy because my health condition has been much improved and better than before. I feel full of energy & healthy after whole working day. I think we should be patient for using it long time, it will certainly give us good result for health in future. iHerb is very good. I highly appreciate their professional working way. Price is suitable and especially their shipment is very fast. It only takes 3.5 days for me to receive Green Magma. It is sure that iHerb is my selection and I will continue to order Green Magma from now on. Thanks iHerb so much.