Green Foods Corporation, Green Magma, Barley Grass Juice, 10.6 oz (300 g)

Great product that actually works

Posted by Reviewer1851930 on Jan 29, 2010

I found out about this product from some fellow runners and much to my surprise everything that they said, and the product claims to offer, is true. I have more energy and my digestive system feels improved (which is hard to describe). I wake up each day now and have a glass of Green Magma and that is pretty much my breakfast for about an hour after which I have a few almonds and some dates or figs. I really recommend this product and will be a longtime advocate of it.

Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1445092 on Jun 03, 2010

Wonderful product and make me energetic throughout the day. Good cleansing agent as well.

Green Magma daily help.

Posted by Reviewer1642239 on Nov 07, 2011

I love this supplement, it is very complete. It is better not to take more of this juice powder than indicated , because it can accelerate the cleansing process very actively ! So, better is to go slowly. Enchances stable level of daily energy.

Didn't help

Posted by Reviewer3003871 on Dec 18, 2009

I tend to have a sensitive stomach due to too much acid. That is why I tried Green Magma. However, it made the acidic problem much worse so I stopped after 2 glasses.

NEW PACKAGING- AWFUL TASTE!

Posted by Reviewer2099916 on Feb 26, 2013

I used this product for years and was satisfied, however this time it came in a new jar, and it tastes disguisting. Will never buy Green Magma again. DO NOT RECOMMEND!