Green Foods Corporation, True Vitality, Plant Protein Shake with DHA, Unflavored, 22.7 oz (644 g)

Taste pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1324255 From Michigan on Jun 19, 2011

I was looking for a soy/milk free protein shake and came across this product. It has some really great and nourishing herbs in it however, when I took it twice one day I had so much gas. I believe it was the fiber that caused the gas. Even though the label says to take 3 scoops twice a day, I think that's way too much to take daily. At least for me. Each person's body is different. After all the terrible gas I experienced, I went back to taking 2 scoops daily. The taste is pretty good. I mix it with coconut milk and a little fruit juice. I will try the vanilla flavor next time. I hope to lose some weight with this product. I will keep you posted with my results. Thank you Iherb for the quick delivery!