Green Foods Corporation, True Vitality, Plant Protein Shake with DHA, Vanilla, 25.2 oz (714 g)

Nutritious & delicious

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Jun 25, 2011

This product has everything in it a body needs nutritionally. Surprisingly, it is not chalky to drink, and even though it has a slight green color to it after mixing, it has a lovely vanilla taste, and goes down smooth. It is very satisfying and seems to keep you full for a long time. I don't get my usual snack cravings when I drink this. My family plans on having some every day and we just ordered 3 more canisters.

True Vitality is the best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2385523 on Mar 03, 2012

This product satisfies my body better than any other protein powder I have tried. And believe me, I have tried A LOT. It is better than whey or hemp only or pea only or rice only. There is something about the combinations and the other ingredients that is superb! My body is more satisfied for longer. I highly recommend it.

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Dec 09, 2011

I had tried this product because it was a little less expensive, and it worked great. Although I really don't work out, when I use protein powder I notice my nails and hair get much stronger.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2426781 on May 22, 2011

Nice taste and mixes well. I usually make a shake with a few scoops of this and milk and ice in a blender and it becomes a very health frappuccino!

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2082478 on Apr 19, 2012

I have only been using the Shake for one week, but so far I think I have lost a little bit of weight. It tastes great mixed with orange juice and is easy to mix & drink. I am hoping this combined with a healthy diet and exercise will get me back my post baby body!