Nutritious & delicious

Posted by Reviewer2646404 on Jun 25, 2011

This product has everything in it a body needs nutritionally. Surprisingly, it is not chalky to drink, and even though it has a slight green color to it after mixing, it has a lovely vanilla taste, and goes down smooth. It is very satisfying and seems to keep you full for a long time. I don't get my usual snack cravings when I drink this. My family plans on having some every day and we just ordered 3 more canisters.

True Vitality is the best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2385523 on Mar 03, 2012

This product satisfies my body better than any other protein powder I have tried. And believe me, I have tried A LOT. It is better than whey or hemp only or pea only or rice only. There is something about the combinations and the other ingredients that is superb! My body is more satisfied for longer. I highly recommend it.

This Stuff Works

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Dec 09, 2011

I had tried this product because it was a little less expensive, and it worked great. Although I really don't work out, when I use protein powder I notice my nails and hair get much stronger.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2082478 on Apr 19, 2012

I have only been using the Shake for one week, but so far I think I have lost a little bit of weight. It tastes great mixed with orange juice and is easy to mix & drink. I am hoping this combined with a healthy diet and exercise will get me back my post baby body!

Meal replacement

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 17, 2011

This is a good chose to Herbalife, but this is without the soy :)

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2426781 on May 22, 2011

Nice taste and mixes well. I usually make a shake with a few scoops of this and milk and ice in a blender and it becomes a very health frappuccino!

Lovely vanilla taste

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on Dec 20, 2012

When I'm in the hurry I blend this with banana and water and have a great meal replacement.

Love this product! A superb all in one!

Posted by Reviewer2673312 on Jan 24, 2012

This is just the product I need - a nutrients packed protein shake that's vegetarian. I blend the powder with fruits like avocado, blueberry, bananas and my husband loves it! You may add milk/soya milk if you want it thicker. I sometimes add blue agave nectar to balance the taste. On its own, I could taste the 'greens' which some people may not like.

Green Foods ,true vitality protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2376704 on Nov 20, 2011

Very good product ,easy to drink and taste very good

protein shake

Posted by 4728460020876990539 on Nov 07, 2012

Excellent combination of nutrients mixes well with anything. Love it with rice milk and fresh fruit

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »