Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

GreenShield Organic, Laundry Detergent, Lavender Scent, 38 fl oz (1.12 L) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Its OK

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I like that this detergent is organic (chemical free) but the downside is that it is only good enough for light washing. I still encountered some problems with food stains which doesn't go sway even though I dabbed some of the soap on the stain before washing. However, the important thing is that this detergent is environment friendly and safe for my kid who has slight eczema problems. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

doesn't clean well

Posted by 5065310046438741777 on Dec 29, 2012

Although I was looking forward to using an all-natural laundry detergent, it doesn't seem like it cleans very well.

Hard to get out

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Sep 26, 2013

Horrid packaging. Hard to push it out, hard to measure,even hard to see since it is so clear. Annoyed enough I went out of my way to write review. Soap seems fine otherwise.

Recommended - very good product.

Posted by Revron on Jan 06, 2014

Organic, non toxic, not tested on animals, 100% biodegradeable - my favorite detergent. Very good product. I used it for all my washes - some stubborn stains do need to be presoaked. Thank you iHerb for the excellent service.

laundry detergent

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

Excellent laundry detergent.Very effective for the high temperatures, will buy it again, because I love only natural things! Thanks for the great products! Iherb.com- you are the best!!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »