• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Engergetic pick me up--tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1172290 on Feb 07, 2009

It actually tastes good! I was pleasantly surprised. I eat 4 bars a week as quick snacks on the go during work or before going to the gym. Full of healthy, organic goodness. The Chia seeds are said to swell in your stomache to give a more full feeling, but they also swell between your teeth, so check and brush after eating :)

Very Good Health Bar

Posted by Reviewer3260713 on Feb 17, 2009

Greens Plus makes the best health bars. These will melt in your mouth with the delicious chocolate coating. The nutrients in these bars give the body quick recovery from exercise or from a cold. These are great for meal replacement too. I highly recommend greens plus bars.

re: ultimate super food

Posted by Reviewer2662110 on Mar 09, 2009

Wonderful for all purposes...truly a fine product

Great product and company

Posted by Reviewer2537448 on Mar 29, 2009

I LOVE the CHIA Greens Plus. Truly HEALTHY + great taste! I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.

Chia, Greens Energy Bar

Posted by Reviewer2808511 on Apr 27, 2009

Love this product. I use the bar inbetween meals or as a meal. Have shared them with others I thought would appreciate such a product. Great way to keep your weight under control.

Dynamic Health Food

Posted by Reviewer1287300 on May 16, 2008

I recently purchased a box of the Chia Energy Bars. The taste and nutritional value are great. They are convenient to use as a meal replacement when I go out of town and don't have time to stop at a restaurant to eat. They give me enough energy to last 4 or 5 hours.

wonderful snack or meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2060324 on Sep 09, 2008

i feel so much better when i eat a chia chocolate bar for a snack than when i eat a chocolate chip cookie - i know ii am taking care of my nutritional needs as well as my chocolate desires. yummmmm...

greens plus chia bar, chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Nov 18, 2008

These taste great! Good for on-the-go snack or meal replacement.

Enery bars

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Dec 11, 2008

Very tasty and filling.

Favorite bar

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 07, 2009

The wife and I both love this all natural bar. It is amazing that so much goodness has been crammed into this bar. We buy this one all the time. It is easy on the teeth too, important for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »