• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Customer Ratings

Yummy bars

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2010

These bars are not only delicious, but also good for you. They have chia seeds which is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as greens and other good things. The chocolate coating seals the deal! They are delicious!

tastes fine - quality + price = excellence

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Jan 08, 2010

I am pleased with this product, wholesome, organic, no additives and a high protein meal when I am working with no time for lunch - I love it.

Favorite bar

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 07, 2009

The wife and I both love this all natural bar. It is amazing that so much goodness has been crammed into this bar. We buy this one all the time. It is easy on the teeth too, important for me.

One of the few bars that's satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Nov 02, 2009

The greens, along with almond butter, make for a satisfying bar. I also eat the uncoated versions, but the chocolate coating is good for an occasional splurge.

the taste grows on you

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Oct 23, 2009

I don't think that everyone will like these bars, I was disappointed at first but am liking them more all the time.

Nutritious and filling

Posted by Reviewer1890573 on Oct 09, 2009

I really love these bars. The satisfy cravings like nothing else. I have eaten a lot of different nutritional bars and these are the best.

good

Posted by creambunny on Jul 19, 2009

my husband likes it very much !

healthy Candy bar

Posted by Reviewer3128715 on Jun 02, 2009

Taste good and is good for you.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1697178 on May 03, 2009

These are great for energy but the only problem is the chia seeds get stuck in your teeth. Just make sure you take a look at your teeth after eating a bar. They taste fine, although I like the peanut butter chocolate ones the best.

Chia, Greens Energy Bar

Posted by Reviewer2808511 on Apr 27, 2009

Love this product. I use the bar inbetween meals or as a meal. Have shared them with others I thought would appreciate such a product. Great way to keep your weight under control.