• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2307536 on Oct 13, 2011

I really enjoy these bars. Eating one for lunch when on the go really sustains through dinner time. The Chia seeds have a suppressant affect on appetite so that is a plus. Very tasty product. I would recommend.

Delicious, Nutritious, Kids will love too!

Posted by Reviewer2833814 on Dec 05, 2011

I was surprised how soft it was like a candy bar. It gives me super energy, while meeting my sugar cravings. This is the best energy bar I have tried, by far. My son loves it just as much as me.

a healthy addiction

Posted by 4658160156711012427 on Nov 07, 2016

These greenfood bars feed me so well, my body always seems to cry out for more once the box is empty. There's something to the mix of whole fruits, veggies & omega-3s I think, plus the chocolate is never too sweet--a treat for the whole body and not just the tongue, that rescues my healthy choices especially on busy days!

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Jul 24, 2008

These are the greatest energy bars you can buy. I perform on stage and don't want heavey food before the show. This is the ticket to high energy and it doesn't weigh you down.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on Jan 24, 2011

will buy again

Delicious

Posted by 5158665252115718492 on Dec 20, 2012

These bars are very tasty and so many come in a box.

Perfect snack to carry with you

Posted by 5591633905246462519 on Aug 03, 2013

I always bring these bars with me to ensure I have always a healthy snack with me. These are actually a health bar compared to the non-organic protein bars out there. Tastes great!

Taste great and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Mar 24, 2011

Bought a whole box and put in the freezer just for one person. Wonderful, healthful, nourishing snack, and iHerb has a good price.

A Review from Finland (A)

Posted by 5498550426280213694 on Oct 30, 2013

It's excellent to have a healthy energy bar with many vitamins and minerals and even original Greens Plus powder.

I love these bars.....

Posted by Reviewer1224238 on Apr 30, 2008

the bars are awesome in flavor and nutrition, however, i have to give them up because of a change in my dietary needs. maybe someday i will be eating them again.