• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Customer Ratings

greens plus

Posted by Reviewer2675576 on Sep 20, 2009

I am totally addicted to these healthy delicious treats. I was very pleased with the price at your online store in comparison to what I pay locally. Thank you!

I love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1462205 on Sep 03, 2009

I love the Greens plus bars, but hate to spend so much money on them at retails stores. I am thrilled to find a place to buy them where they are a little less expensive so that I can buy them in bulk. I am a total fan!!

Greens plus

Posted by Reviewer1144313 on Sep 10, 2009

This is the best tasting energy bar I have ever eaten! To me it tastes like a chocolate bar. Delicious!

Great Bars

Posted by Reviewer3243589 on Apr 13, 2008

My wife and I have been eating these bars for quite sometime. They taste great out of the refrigerator and give you just the right amount of energy before exercising.

Greens Plus Chocolate Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer2227833 on Jul 01, 2008

These bars are great. I wanted something for breakfast that was healthy and natural, and would get my energy going since I'm not a big breakfast eater. These bars are exactly what I need.

Greens Plus, Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2556436 on Jul 21, 2008

Taste Great!

No sugar rush!

Posted by Reviewer2220635 on Sep 06, 2008

These are the perfect pre- weight lifting bar! No sugar rush at all but the energy needed for the last few reps is always there. I recommend this bar before any workout.

Greens Plus, Chocolate Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer1728708 on Sep 14, 2008

I've been purchasing these bars for three years; my five yr old grandson loves them and eats one a day to round out his nutrition requirements. He doesn't always want to eat what his Mother gives him (pretty normal) but he will always eat a Greens Plus. iHerb ships quickly and is very responsive to any questions/concerns.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008

I really like them, and feel good knowing that if i'm going to snack, that the ingredients are all good. A really good pick me up. I keep some of the greens plus bars, and the Garden of Life bars in my desk.

on the run

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Nov 30, 2008

on the run, and must eat a bit every 2-3 hours, have one handy in your pocket/purse and take a bit or 2 throughout the day