• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Greens Plus Chocolate Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer3326036 on Mar 02, 2010

Greens Plus Chocolate Energy Bars are tasty and great for you. I love them and your website has the best price.

Nice treat.

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Mar 06, 2010

Greens Plus are really great all natural bars. The first ingredient is dates, so keep in mind they will be sweet and the sucrose is heavy but dates are also a great source of nutrients and fiber. They are a great on to go/exercise bar and taste good too...great price at iherb.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3126628 on Mar 10, 2010

A healthy food alternative

Love these Bars!

Posted by Reviewer2449054 on Apr 01, 2010

These taste good and have good ingredients.

Best Protein bars EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer3235675 on Apr 19, 2010

Came across these when I was last in America, and it is worth every penny to import them to Aussie land cause we don't have them in our health food stores here. They are fantastic as a snack or to have on hand when you are on the run - especially if you are vegetarian and aiming for a alkaline diet! Yum Yum in your Tum!!

YUMMY & really work

Posted by Lauralyn on May 19, 2010

I love the taste & how these fill me up. I so appreciate the greens & probiotics in these bars.

Great tasting.

Posted by Reviewer2755300 on Jun 19, 2010

I rotate between 3 bars - this 1 when I want something somewhat healthy & to satisfy my chocolate craving, but when I don't need a meal replacement; the Greens Plus Hi-Prot. Peanut Butter -Chocolate Bar when I need a higher protein meal replacement bar & the Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Energy Bar when I want something very healthy * haven't had time to make salads that day!

quick pick me up

Posted by Reviewer3100208 on Jul 06, 2010

always have a greens + bar in my purse. gives you a boost if you need one.

GREEENS PLUS CHOC.ENERGY BARS!!

Posted by Reviewer3279661 on Aug 07, 2010

GREAT PRODUCT!! USE ONE AS A SNACK OR TWO AS A MEAL. DRINK A BOTTLE OF WATER WITH IT AND IT KEEPS YOU COMFORTABLE FOR A LONG TIME. BESIDES EVERYTHING IN IT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

Greens Plus, Chocolate Energy Bars, 12 Bars (59 g) Each

Posted by Reviewer3148068 on Nov 06, 2009

They work great for me. I am full and have great energy.