• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

excellent bar

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Nov 15, 2009

I eat these for breakfast or take them in my pack when hiking - healthy & good source of energy - very tasty, too

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 28, 2009

So delicious that I need to hold myself back on the number of boxes I buy!

quality + price

Posted by Reviewer2456696 on Jan 08, 2010

top quality organic and healthy as, ideal protein bar for when I miss lunch at work

taste great

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Jan 11, 2010

and they're filled with such good ingredients... just wish they were cheaper, a lot cheaper...

Great Taste, Great Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Jun 21, 2009

I love these bars! They are the perfect afternoon snack for me. I appreciate the energy they give me to complete my day and I also love all the high quality nutrients. I usually don't do well with sugar and although these bars contain dates, I still feel great! I love the chocolate coating too. I alternate these bars with the natural flavor green plus bars.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3056701 on Jul 14, 2010

With all the junk bar options out there, it feels good to eat one of these and know you are actually doing your body some good. I have to admit though that I've noticed recently that they seem smaller than they used to be, and the price has gone up, so I am rethinking my commitment to them.

love 'em

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 15, 2009

the best tasting most nutritious protein bar out there. the rest are just candy bars where as these actually have great ingredients and taste good. The chocolate coated ones are devine! My teenage daughter loves them!

YUMMY

Posted by Reviewer1831062 on Aug 27, 2009

My daughter loves these bars and has been very sick for a long time. Some days the bar is all she can stomach to eat. The ingredients are amazing and they are delicious! I save 50cents a bar with iHerb!

[Greens Plus, Chocolate Energy Bars, 12 Bars (59 g) Each] Greens Plus, Chocolate Energy Bars, 12 Bars

Posted by Reviewer1729528 on Aug 27, 2009

Simply put - the best, healthiest power bar I tried and use for a number of years.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1861603 on Sep 02, 2009

The best bar made by far.