• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Nice treat.

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Mar 06, 2010

Greens Plus are really great all natural bars. The first ingredient is dates, so keep in mind they will be sweet and the sucrose is heavy but dates are also a great source of nutrients and fiber. They are a great on to go/exercise bar and taste good too...great price at iherb.

YUMMY

Posted by Reviewer1831062 on Aug 27, 2009

My daughter loves these bars and has been very sick for a long time. Some days the bar is all she can stomach to eat. The ingredients are amazing and they are delicious! I save 50cents a bar with iHerb!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1861603 on Sep 02, 2009

The best bar made by far.

Favorite texture so far. お気に入りの食感。

Posted by Reviewer1868286 on May 17, 2012

Among the numerous energy bars I've tried, I liked the texture of this one the best. Doesn't have that dense, chewy texture of cliff bars. It really feels like eating a chocolate bar. Probably high in sugar, but better than refined white sugar. これまで試した数々のバーの中で、食感が一番ノーマル。クリフバーのような、凝縮されたかみ応えのある感じでなく、普通のチョコバーのような感じ。糖分多そうだから、食べ過ぎには注意だけれど、職場でお腹空いたときに、コンビニで変なお菓子買うよりは安心。

on the run

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Nov 30, 2008

on the run, and must eat a bit every 2-3 hours, have one handy in your pocket/purse and take a bit or 2 throughout the day

healthy snack

Posted by Reviewer2006694 on Jun 13, 2011

Very healthy snack if you want something sweet that`s also good for your healt. Instead og a lot of sugar products.

Good greens

Posted by Reviewer2051414 on Oct 30, 2010

I'm not a fan of packaged food of any kind, actually, but my schedule was causing me to skip meals and get exhausted, and my yoga teacher suggested these. At first I thought they tasted like grass clippings rolled in chocolate, but the flavor and the taste grew on me, and now I'm in love with them. Instead of skipping a meal and getting all jittery, these help keep my system steady and ready. Very nice product, indeed!

Greens Plus bars

Posted by Reviewer2343022 on Dec 04, 2011

I think they are a good tasting, healthful treat while "on the move"

YUMMY & really work

Posted by Lauralyn on May 19, 2010

I love the taste & how these fill me up. I so appreciate the greens & probiotics in these bars.

Love these Bars!

Posted by Reviewer2449054 on Apr 01, 2010

These taste good and have good ingredients.