Greens Plus, Advanced Multi Raw Superfood, 9.4 oz (276 g) Greens Powder

Just Perfect

Posted by 5020447869386780976 on May 02, 2012

Quick delivery, competitive pricing, great product, happy to shop Iherb again. Greensplus is the greatest supplement I have ever used as a triathlete.

A high value product

Posted by Reviewer1802104 on Jul 22, 2011

This product has made such a difference to my general health - and to my partner's Fibromyalgia. A great way of managing digestive health as well as acid/alkali balance in the body. We always have a sense of well-being when we have it in stock and are taking it every day - and notice the difference when we run out!

Energy and consistency

Posted by Reviewer1451265 on Feb 13, 2012

I have an increased amount of energy and have maintained consistency with my bowels as well. It aids as support as well as a detoxing component.

Can't do without this....!

Posted by Reviewer2304492 on Oct 25, 2010

I've been using Greens+ for about 15 years now and it is the one supplement I will never go without. It has been a fantastic guarantor of my overall health and has significantly strengthened my immune system. I would also like to say that iherb has proved to be the best service I have received during that 15 years in terms of getting Greens+ to be quickly wherever I am in the world - thank you for a great service...!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Dec 31, 2010

Can't say enough good things about this! It's addicting! I mix in juice with some filtered water and sometimes add aloe for detoxing. Makes you feel fantastic with regular use.