Greens Plus, Protein Bar, Natural Peanut Butter, 12 Bars, 2 oz (59 g) Each

Reviews 3-star

Not too fond of the taste or texture

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011

I love green things of all kind - from raw kale to green smoothies to giant green salads. But this has a funky taste that I'm not crazy about. At first bite I crinkled my nose, but as I kept eating the taste grew on me. I still wouldn't say I LIKE the flavour, but with a texture that's a bit too dense...and a taste that's too sweet for my liking, I doubt I will order again. If you like things to taste sweet and "healthy" than you might like these. They have the texture of a PowerBar.

boa escolha

Posted by Reviewer1583814 on Aug 10, 2012

boa quantidade de proteina por barra, porem o gosto não é o dos melhores. A mastigação é demorada, gruda nos dentes.

Greens Plus

Posted by Reviewer1884262 on Apr 20, 2009

These are a great natural product, however a little high in calories and sugar. So if you are watching your intake, these might not be so good for you.