• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Customer Ratings

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Nov 30, 2011

Great ingredients, except for soy, tastes great, will order again.

Greens Plus High Protein Food Bars, Natural

Posted by Reviewer2858557 on Jun 14, 2008

I have been eating the Greens Plus High Protein Food Bars for more than 3 years and love them. They are a great lunch or breakfast for people on the go. I use to get them from a local Health Food Store, but it seems that every time I want them the store is always out. Thank you so much for carrying this particular product. I do not like to be without them. I usually eat at least one a day.

BUY THESE !!

Posted by Reviewer1733293 on Jun 20, 2008

Still continue to use this product, this is the best in quality (energy) and overall (well being)!

Not Bad At All...Could be 1000 times worse

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Aug 04, 2008

I have tried many bars in my 35 years. Some I've literally gagged on to get down since I spent my hard earned $ on it. Others I've had to just throw in the trash when it didn't matter what I paid, they were just really really BAD. For all of the natural ingredients in this bar it is more than palatable. Ok, it is a funky green color so that one of my kids wouldn't even try it. But, for not having any crappy fillers, artificial sweeteners, cheap soy, and for having beneficial herbs and greens, I can see myself having one daily between lunch and dinner which is usually where I blow it and have junk food. This bar keeps my energy level even with enough protein and carbs. Good stuff

product review

Posted by Reviewer1910632 on Aug 15, 2008

I eat a raw food diet and these bars are great when you are on the go and need a snack. BonitaKindle

I love this bar!!!

Posted by Reviewer2537349 on Oct 09, 2008

Rarely have I found a protein drink or protein bar that will keep me satisfied, full and not craving another meal for long periods at a time. I eat this for dinner on Monday and Wednesdays.....an hour to a half hour before I do an extremely vigorous aerial arts class (trapeze). I have yet to feel hunger pangs or pig out later because I'm so hungry. It also give me enough energy to do my 1.5-2 hr training. As I'm hypoglycemic this is very important to me! It's no good getting the shakes and the weakness when you're hanging by your hands 25 feet up in the air. And.... it tastes GREAT!!! My nutritionist recommended this to me and it also counts as one fruit/vegetable serving.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2513992 on Oct 14, 2008

love this product,great for on the go snack or meal

Greens Plus

Posted by Reviewer2374576 on Nov 20, 2008

My husband needs his extra protein and this is just the ticket !

great - but could be less expensive

Posted by Reviewer2859359 on Dec 27, 2008

great - no sweetener high/drop-off. excellent. draw-back ...expensive steve

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2814450 on Dec 30, 2008

This is now my favorite protein/energy bar. It has a light peanut flavor and chewy texture.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »