• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Not crunchy, but sweet

Posted by Reviewer2180958 on Jan 19, 2009

Peanut flavour is noticeable, but not strong. Texture was like plasticine, rather than crunchy, but delicious. Sweetness, even 1/2 bar at a time, was hard on blood sugar control levels for someone with Type II diabetes.

Good if you need the protein

Posted by Reviewer1988925 on Jul 06, 2009

My husband decided to use these as an afternoon snack before his bike ride home...The flavor is okay, very firm and chewy. I prefer their chocolate covered greens bar.

Not too fond of the taste or texture

Posted by Umbridge on Jan 11, 2011

I love green things of all kind - from raw kale to green smoothies to giant green salads. But this has a funky taste that I'm not crazy about. At first bite I crinkled my nose, but as I kept eating the taste grew on me. I still wouldn't say I LIKE the flavour, but with a texture that's a bit too dense...and a taste that's too sweet for my liking, I doubt I will order again. If you like things to taste sweet and "healthy" than you might like these. They have the texture of a PowerBar.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Nov 30, 2011

Great ingredients, except for soy, tastes great, will order again.

taste a bit strange altough good composition

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Oct 02, 2011

taste a bit strange altough good composition. 95% of protein bars are just a chocolate bar like snikers with protein( can make you fat) This ones are not like this

Very Green

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Feb 07, 2011

I have been hesitant to even try these. My husband, who will eat "anything" as long as it appears to be good for him, said they were pretty hard to eat.

Australia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jul 22, 2010

These are great for a breakfast when you're running late. Quite chewy but very satisfying and good for you. Not too sweet, just right. Nutritious and delicious.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2814450 on Dec 30, 2008

This is now my favorite protein/energy bar. It has a light peanut flavor and chewy texture.

Greens Plus High Protein Food Bars, Natural

Posted by Reviewer2858557 on Jun 14, 2008

I have been eating the Greens Plus High Protein Food Bars for more than 3 years and love them. They are a great lunch or breakfast for people on the go. I use to get them from a local Health Food Store, but it seems that every time I want them the store is always out. Thank you so much for carrying this particular product. I do not like to be without them. I usually eat at least one a day.

great - but could be less expensive

Posted by Reviewer2859359 on Dec 27, 2008