• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Reviews | English

Formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer2072456 on Sep 05, 2010

I was disappointed to see that the ingredients have changed. These bars used to have little or no added sweeteners, and now honey is the third ingredient. They taste too sweet to me now. The old formula was 5 stars, but I do not like this new version as much.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3227625 on May 12, 2010

I wish I would have been responsible for creating these bars. I'm a big fan of super greens in shakes and incorporating bee pollen into my diet. This bar has everything you need. I prefer the Green Energy ones over those covered with chocolate. I'm taking several boxes with me while I travel abroad this summer to keep optimal health.

Love these bars!

Posted by Reviewer3353579 on Nov 30, 2010

Gives great energy and a very healthy snack. My two-year old eats these when we are on the run:) Much better than cookies or crackers.

Greens plus energy bars

Posted by Reviewer2172132 on Oct 17, 2008

These are simply the best for energy before a workout!

Great Energy Bars

Posted by Reviewer2178912 on Jun 01, 2009

1st reccommended by a personal trainer they have now become a regular item for me. Great for on the run when you don't have time to sit down and eat. Not like some other bars that taste like cardboard. Great!!

Enjoy this Product

Posted by Reviewer2307536 on Oct 13, 2011

These are one of my favorite bars of the Greens Plus. They are great for when you are on the go for a meal replacement. Very satisfying and great taste. I would recommend.

Great Taste, Great Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Jun 21, 2009

I love these bars! They are the perfect afternoon snack for me. I appreciate the energy they give me to complete my day and I also love all the high quality nutrients. I usually don't do well with sugar and although these bars contain dates, I still feel great!

Worth the price!

Posted by Reviewer2645962 on Aug 22, 2009

These bars help maintain energy levels, keep you full and are pretty tasty. I'll definitely keep eating them.

Great morning pick me up bar that has no crash

Posted by Reviewer2687238 on May 05, 2009

I think they taste fine but the wife thinks they are a little gritty.

Greens Plus Natural Energy Bars (59g)

Posted by Reviewer2687607 on May 30, 2008

Love 'em! These are the best all around enrgy bars I've found and box price at iHerb.com is excellent. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »