• The expiration date of this product is usually 5-6 months, but could be as low as 2-3 months. We buy this product directly from Greens Plus, and usually have one month or less of inventory in hand. However, Greens Plus can not guarantee constant 5-6 months shelf life for these bars.

• Customer Ratings

Highly Recommended

Posted by 5461231058625368657 on Jun 05, 2013

Very good especially if you are looking for a non-gritty energy bar

energy bars

Posted by Reviewer2051189 on Jan 17, 2012

they are GREAT!! expensive but great..thank you

Enjoy this Product

Posted by Reviewer2307536 on Oct 13, 2011

These are one of my favorite bars of the Greens Plus. They are great for when you are on the go for a meal replacement. Very satisfying and great taste. I would recommend.

Love these bars!

Posted by Reviewer3353579 on Nov 30, 2010

Gives great energy and a very healthy snack. My two-year old eats these when we are on the run:) Much better than cookies or crackers.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2902151 on Nov 23, 2010

this is a great product at a great price

Formula has changed

Posted by Reviewer2072456 on Sep 05, 2010

I was disappointed to see that the ingredients have changed. These bars used to have little or no added sweeteners, and now honey is the third ingredient. They taste too sweet to me now. The old formula was 5 stars, but I do not like this new version as much.

These are my favorites

Posted by Reviewer1674936 on Aug 20, 2010

I'm always looking for the best portable nutrition in a bar and these are my current favorites. They hold up well to heat (in a car glove box in summer. Not recommended and says so on the packaging, but the bar won't turn into a puddle), I like the taste, the texture & ingredients. You have the best price too!

Hmmmm...

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

Taste is rough, consistency is that of soft rubber. Lots of good stuff inside, but I think too much... too much processing to get it so smooth, and attempting to put too much stuff into one food "item".

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3227625 on May 12, 2010

I wish I would have been responsible for creating these bars. I'm a big fan of super greens in shakes and incorporating bee pollen into my diet. This bar has everything you need. I prefer the Green Energy ones over those covered with chocolate. I'm taking several boxes with me while I travel abroad this summer to keep optimal health.

Greens Plus

Posted by Reviewer1101290 on Feb 23, 2010

Excellent . Wonderful to carry with you to have as a lunch or breakfast when busy or traveling.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »