Best til no

Posted by Herbhild on Jun 23, 2012

Denne smaker heilt greit, og det er jo fantastisk. Supre ingredienser. Eg blander med proteinpulver, flaxolje, kokosolje og granateplepulver i eplejuice og med frosne bringebær = frukostsmothie!

Good product - terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer1435477 on Jun 03, 2012

I really love the "original" Greens powder - and had hoped this would taste similar. The ingredient list is excellent, and was so happy it was organic, and decided to try. But it has a cloyingly sweet taste - as most things do when there is too much stevia. Wish they would take the stevia out!!! I added vitamin C powder and grapefruit seed extract to counteract the flavor. Lemon juice might also work.

Great superfood

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 03, 2013

I love this greens powder. The amount of chlorophyll is noticeable by its distinguished dark green. I find it an excellent product.

The added sweetener makes this barely tolerable but i understand why they put it in there :)

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Aug 11, 2014

Aside from that for what it claims to have it, it couldn't be anything other than amazing for you. I didn't "feel" a difference but then I never do with anything I take. I appreciate all the added good stuff though, if it works then its a once stop shop really :)

Awful taste, even with juice!

Posted by Reviewer2876938 on Mar 27, 2011

I first tried mixing it just with water, but the taste was so awful I felt sick trying to drink it. I then added the powder to juice, hoping that the juice would "mask" the awful taste. It didn't. The powder literally smells and tastes like grass.

Best of those out there!

Posted by Reviewer1482398 on Oct 27, 2011

Mixes well, tastes good, and it's organic too! Good value for the money, too!

My Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer2203440 on Apr 25, 2012

I purchased this product and used it and have ordered another. The taste is great and I can feel the difference in my evey day routine. I will continue to use this product.

greens plus review

Posted by 5398039110728432602 on Jul 08, 2013

greens plus is an excellent product. I feel great .this product I would recommend for everyone.

Good quality, organic!

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Nov 27, 2014

I add this to my smoothies every morning. I can taste the quality in this greens mix. I really appreciate that it is organic, raw and non-gmo verified. yay!

Best greens there is

Posted by Reviewer2108153 on Dec 16, 2015

I have used lots of diffrent greens, and this is always a favourite. Contains only very high quality superfood greens

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »