Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2067025 on Dec 11, 2012

I love these bars. They're addictive. It's got a slight tang due to the dried blueberries...and a mix of textures. I love it.

OUTSTANDING

Posted by rossanav on Jan 11, 2013

l'm picky and l was hesitant to buy these. l was delighted when l tasted them and l am going to order another box today. Perfect blend of everything good for you and the content of protein, fiber and carbs is great!! For those of you , like myself, that love chocolate, then these are a MUST HAVE! Rather than to reach for a Hershey bar, l will grab this!

Just gorgeous!

Posted by Naturopath on Jan 30, 2013

Nicest bar I've ever tasted, so delicious and as another review said very addictive. The only negative is that they're not very filling - or maybe it's just me craving yet another one!

Really Tasty, Vegan, Healthy!

Posted by Infernity on Jun 27, 2013

I absolutely love these! Blue-berries and chocolate perfect combo, I eat these every morn, right amount of sweetness - a great way to release the craving for a sweet snack! + Healthier than most snacks and vegan! Will continue buying!

Tasty Snack

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 17, 2013

I like these bars. They are a nice combination of flavors with just the right amount of sweetness, which for me is not so sweet. Will probably buy again.

Ok

Posted by 5536951012389095511 on Sep 25, 2013

Not for everyone, a little wierd aftertaste. I quite liked them, but not sure if I'll order again.

too sweet

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jul 22, 2014

It tastes terribly sweet and too much like a candy bar.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Aug 16, 2014

A great treat as the blueberries give a sweetness without sugar etc.

Craving fulfilled!

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I was on a quest to find some energy or meal bars and came upon these in my search. I'm not a huge blueberry fan as sometimes dried ones taste too sweet but these are perfect! The top of the bar has a similar texture to rice kripsy treats and the bottom is a layer of chocolate. I love the chewy chocolate flavor. While almonds are listing as the first ingredient you won't find giant chunks of almonds. This isn't one of those bars that you wonder if you'll break a tooth eating. Will buy again!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1368919 on Oct 14, 2013

I bought these because the ingredients list didn't look like it came out of a chemistry lab and I wasn't disappointed. These bars have a great chocolate taste with the right amount of fruit sweetness and nice chewy/crispy texture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »