Greens Plus, Vegan Superfood Crisp Bars, Original, 12 Bars, 1.4 oz (40 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2180285 on Apr 10, 2013

These bars took a while to grow on me, but now they're one of my favourites. The flavour is kind of sweet and savoury at the same time. Definitely chewy, and they do tend to stick in your teeth, but they're perfect if you don't want an overdose of sweetness.

Very good - not too sweet and sticky, and a nice crunch

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Sep 22, 2013

Positives: For variety, these have a very different texture than the 'lara bar style' bars; a slight peanut buttery taste, but not overpowering; a bit of crunch; and fill me up in a good way. I like them and they are the sort of bar I can leave in my bag for times I miss a meal or really need something to fill me up. I like the Omega 3 too! Negatives: 6 g of sugar, sweetened by organic agave syrup, organic tapioca syrup, brown rice syrup solids - I really wish they would just use real foods to provide a gentle sweetness rathe than these.