• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Bummer

Posted by 5023779979786047258 on May 28, 2012

Based on the reviews, I had high hopes. Both my kids wouldn't finish a chewable, and the one who needed it most cried when I told her she had to finish it. She is my non-fussy one. Disappointed....

The good, the bad and the ugly

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 16, 2012

Good concept. Bad Taste. Ugly expression on the kids face when they tasted them. Great formula, but it isn't worth a darn if the kids won't eat them. They really have a horrible flavor and were a waste of money. YUCK!

YUCK!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3218094 on Dec 12, 2012

My 9 year old wouldn't eat these. He cried and made a fuss. Said they were gross. My husband tried them and said, "Don't make him eat them, they are discusting". NO Thanks! Won't be buying these again.

Horrible taste

Posted by 4932433168647630924 on Nov 29, 2013

I ordered this for my 3 children and not one of them like it. Even my daughter who eats just about everything. Yuck she said.

TOo big

Posted by 5744178301291060248 on Feb 14, 2014

Unfortuantely although I am sure this product is high quality, the tablets are too big and it is not tasty enough. My 3 years old tried it once and refused to take it again. I think they are too big even for an adult. And they taste foul.

Yuck yuck yuck

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 17, 2014

These are not wafers (thin or crispy or easily dissolved), they are large tablets. Had I known that, I definitely would not have bought them as my son won't eat tablets. Regardless, as I do with all my child's supplements, I tried one out first and within minutes felt sick to my stomach. The taste was ok but chalky as tablets can be. I'm not sure what made me feel so nauseous as I take a greens drink every morning but there was no way I was going to give one of these to my kid. Sadly they got chucked.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1521124 on Jul 11, 2007

These vitamins may contain many healthful vitamins and minerals, etc. but my granddaughter found the taste so disgusting she refused to take them.

Product has changed.

Posted by Reviewer3222716 on May 06, 2008

This product has changed. It is now a light green instead of dark green, and the taste has changed also. My daughter no longer likes it.

Horrible new formulation

Posted by Reviewer1131621 on May 18, 2008

These were wonderful but in the last month the formula has changed and they now taste awful. They may be great for the kid but they almost make him sick to eat them so now they go in the garbage.

Horrible taste

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 01, 2008

This is the most complete vitamin I`ve ever seen for children, but my children were literally gagging after putting it in their mouths. My son is a little picky, but my daughter is not. I thought they were exaggerating so I took one to show them how silly they were being only to discover I couldn`t handle the taste either. If your kids have no taste buds then I recommend it but otherwise it`s a waste of money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »