• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Yuck yuck yuck

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 17, 2014

These are not wafers (thin or crispy or easily dissolved), they are large tablets. Had I known that, I definitely would not have bought them as my son won't eat tablets. Regardless, as I do with all my child's supplements, I tried one out first and within minutes felt sick to my stomach. The taste was ok but chalky as tablets can be. I'm not sure what made me feel so nauseous as I take a greens drink every morning but there was no way I was going to give one of these to my kid. Sadly they got chucked.

TOo big

Posted by 5744178301291060248 on Feb 14, 2014

Unfortuantely although I am sure this product is high quality, the tablets are too big and it is not tasty enough. My 3 years old tried it once and refused to take it again. I think they are too big even for an adult. And they taste foul.

Horrible taste

Posted by 4932433168647630924 on Nov 29, 2013

I ordered this for my 3 children and not one of them like it. Even my daughter who eats just about everything. Yuck she said.

YUCK!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3218094 on Dec 12, 2012

My 9 year old wouldn't eat these. He cried and made a fuss. Said they were gross. My husband tried them and said, "Don't make him eat them, they are discusting". NO Thanks! Won't be buying these again.

The good, the bad and the ugly

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 16, 2012

Good concept. Bad Taste. Ugly expression on the kids face when they tasted them. Great formula, but it isn't worth a darn if the kids won't eat them. They really have a horrible flavor and were a waste of money. YUCK!

Bummer

Posted by 5023779979786047258 on May 28, 2012

Based on the reviews, I had high hopes. Both my kids wouldn't finish a chewable, and the one who needed it most cried when I told her she had to finish it. She is my non-fussy one. Disappointed....

did not taste good

Posted by Reviewer3169018 on Jan 01, 2011

my son and i spit these out because they did not taste good. NutriStars multivitamin has all the same stuff & tastes great.

THIS REALLY TASTES GROSS

Posted by Reviewer2215399 on Sep 18, 2010

I don't know what other reviewers are talking about. I bought this for my 2 year old, and he eats just about everything. He spat this out immediately and started to cry. Then my husband & I tried it - totally gross. Then we convinced my 12 year old son to try it, EWW. Then we convinced my parents to try it -(saying that it tasted good of course, just to get them to try it: ) but alas - disgusting. Now we are people who drink Green Juice and Wheat Grass without too much of a problem, so it says a lot that this vitamin tastes so bad. Unfortunately, we bought several bottles - and I can't find anyone to pass them on to!

Yuck

Posted by Reviewer1455393 on Jun 22, 2010

My dad say's ther good for me, but in my head I say yuck.They smell weird and the tast is weird I dont like that.so yuck.I like to swallow it instead of chewing it, so I half to break it. (My 8 year old's review)

Horrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer2333135 on Mar 24, 2010

I purchased this since Iherb was out of Rainbow Light Stars and this product seemed to have the most comparable nutrients. However, this vitamin tastes awful. Both of the kids tried it...one choked it down and the other ran for the trash can to spit it out. I thought it can't be that bad, well I tried it and it was THAT BAD. So I have wasted my money on a bottle that no one will take. Taking vitamins is something my kids enjoy....

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »