• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Taste issue

Posted by 5575243338183337126 on Dec 31, 2015

taste is not attractive for kids

Organic Frog

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

Great product but taste is too strong especially for kids!

I took the gamble, but my children didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2850189 on Dec 09, 2011

I love this products Superfood and probiotic blend, it is a great product for sneaking the children those much needed greens. I read the reviews that some children do not like the taste at all and unfortunately this was the case with my children. If you care about your children getting enough green food superfood content, try it, take the risk of $9.68 because if they do like it, then they will be partaking of a great childrens product.

Acquired taste...

Posted by Reviewer1839078 on Jan 28, 2010

This product seems great, other than the taste. My six year old found me a short time after taking one, looking for something to get the taste out of her mouth, which cracked me up. She will get used to it though. Other than that, no complaints.

probably a good product

Posted by Reviewer1262931 on Dec 30, 2009

if it was palatable. my son eats veggies but he and I both had a hard time choking this down. very green tasting and dry. I got him to eat one and the second was spit out all over him - green sludge great. and its hard to get to dissolve in liquid so I think its going to be a big waste unless I figure out a new means of injecting it into him

Not good taste

Posted by Reviewer3157480 on Dec 12, 2009

I bought this for my kids, 7 and 9 years old. I like the ingredients in this product and believe they are good for my kids. After the first taste, they refused to take it again. I thought they were too picky. I took one. It has a bad taste. Now I grind it and add it to juice. I will not buy it again.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1836568 on Mar 07, 2009

a bit chalky, but my youngest son likes them. good all round nutrition content

Not so Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1384813 on Dec 30, 2008

I can't testify to the quality or potency of these vitamins, but the taste is a little strong. My child has a hard time chewing up these vitamins, because they taste bad. He still takes them, but only with strong encouragement and/or a bribe.

Good Chewable, taste changed!

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Jun 20, 2008

When we first tried these they tasted really good, now they must have changed the formula as my daughter hates the taste now even though Im ok with them - it has definitely changed for the worse, having said that it is a good chewable with a full range of vitamins and minerals with other factors added. 5 star for potency, 2 star for taste, 3 stars overall

Review

Posted by Reviewer2902356 on Oct 31, 2007

I am very happy with the ingredients in the vitamin. However, my kids are having a very hard time with the taste.