• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Smart choice

Posted by Reviewer1406602 on Nov 09, 2007

Researched children's vitamins for a while. Was giving my kids superfood in juice form and came across the vitamins. Taste great, easy to take, no dye(my son is allergic to red dye), and my children have not been sick since taking them. Love the product.

So Happy to have found This!

Posted by Reviewer2705119 on Feb 03, 2007

My son LOVES taking his daily "lily pads" and I am very impressed with the comprehensive & balanced list of ingrediants. I was also very happy to see they are all vegan & gluten free as well.

Picky kid loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1048514 on Apr 23, 2007

My daughter is very picky and I was hiding it in her applesauce. She wanted to try it alone and has loved it ever since and I like because of the nutritional value/orgnaic!

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2894352 on Dec 05, 2007

My kids love the taste of this vitamin, and there's so many nutrients in it that I feel like they are really benefiting from taking them.

My son loves these

Posted by Reviewer3243641 on Feb 19, 2008

I have a five year old picky eater - he lives on dairy and carbs so I like the fact that he takes these to help balance out what he doesn't eat. He even reminds me that he should be taking them.

Our favorite chewable

Posted by Reviewer2472351 on Oct 18, 2007

My children love these. They taste good and are full of greens! Even my gluten free child can eat these!

No Magnesium Stearate - Yeah!

Posted by Reviewer1115695 on Aug 28, 2009

This is one of the few chewables you can give your children without bombarding them with more Magnesium Stearate which is in almost every chewable and supplement on the market. Your body does not need that junk and is much better off with out it as it can lead to digestion issues from the research I have done. The ingredients are fantastic as well with everything from Broccoli to Mushrooms in it. Nothing's as good as actual whole food but my kids won't touch Spinach, Broccoli, Mushrooms, etc. So this is a great product for such an occasion.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1755162 on Sep 14, 2009

my kids love the taste. I like the fact they are natural and healthy.

My son loves this one!

Posted by Reviewer3260508 on Jan 07, 2010

This tablet together with some flaxseed oil and fish oil in the morning makes the best start of the day for my son!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2018256 on Feb 13, 2010

I haven't found any other kids vitamin that has probiotics and enzymes as well as having non-allergenic ingredients. I am very happy with this vitamin and so is my son although my daughter doesn't really like them.