• There may be no outer seal on this product. The inner seal may peel off when you open the cap.

• Reviews | English

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2168093 on Sep 14, 2008

Men over 40 need this. Give it one try and you will now what I mean! Not the best in taste but potent!

Tough at first, but not bad atfer all

Posted by Reviewer1889781 on Feb 15, 2008

Trying this at first kinda of gagged me. After a week or two I got use to the taste and while I still don't think it's good, I don't really think it's that bad either. I always chase with a small glass of grape juice. I take it in the morning on a completely empty stomach on my way to the gym. I also have noticed results too. I will reorder and keep using...

I DIDNT LIKE IT

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Sep 06, 2008

THIS IS BY FAR THE NASTIEST SUPPLEMENT POWDER I HAVE EVER DRUNK.ALSO IT MADE ME GET WORST THAN BETTER IT CAUSED ME TO COUGH ALOT.AND GAVE ME NO BENEFITS.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1378600 on Sep 03, 2009

In Jan 09 my doctor actually said to me "dude you're getting FAT!!! That was the last straw. He put me on the Greens Today Mens Formuls Diet. I lost 30 lbs in 37 days. I lost a total of 45 lbs and have kept it off.

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2825499 on Oct 11, 2007

Good job.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Nov 08, 2007

Lots of things to support a man's health. Recommended for any male over 40. Good taste also!

Morning pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1964880 on Aug 05, 2008

I only use two not the recommended three scoops and find no change in the increased energy. Great for breaking the overnight fast, this supplement also gives many of the supplements that support an active lifestyle. More energy, protein and many performance enhancers, I have defiantly felt the difference since I started taking it.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Aug 06, 2008

My husband takes this in the morning with orange juice and he really likes it. It has almost everything he needs.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2490639 on Sep 29, 2010

All I can say is that this stuff works. And I love the vanilla taste.

It us great!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2546661 on Nov 04, 2010

This is a great product. I like the mens formula I am a 54 year old woman, it gives me energy I feel great!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »