• There is no outer seal on this product. The inner seal may peel off when you open the cap.

• Customer Ratings

taste different

Posted by Reviewer2537407 on Aug 06, 2011

I tasted the Greens Today Organic Frog's sample years ago from Iherb, but the taste from my recent can doesn't taste like the old sample. I am disappointed that the taste is different, but the powder is still a very healthy choice.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Jun 10, 2011

Good product, slightly unpleasent taste but tastes mostly of berries

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on Jan 24, 2010

I love fruits, but rarely get the time to eat enough of them. I combine this with the greens mix to make a twice daily yogurt shake.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2014144 on Apr 01, 2009

I like that I can take this with juice and get a loadup of vitamins.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 21, 2008

mixes easily, and while it doesn't taste great, it's not bad. i mix it in juice. it's a good supplement to add to my diet which doesn't always get the right portions and amount of fruit and greens.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 29, 2008

Just reading the ingredients in this makes me feel healthy! It does need to be refrigerated after opening so don't forget that if you purchase it. I am not going to say I feel like superman after drinking it, but I do get a psychological boost from drinking a glass of it, but still I always wonder how effective these powders are in place of actually eating the real food. Hard to believe you can cram so many fruits into a powder form and have the same effectiveness as eating the real deal, but I also think it does provide some health insurance, and must have some health benefits, though probably not as much as is claimed.