• There is no outer seal on this product. The inner seal may peel off when you open the cap.

• Customer Ratings

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Nov 08, 2007

I recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement their diet with healthy red vegetables. Great taste also.

Very Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Nov 16, 2007

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2984838 on Dec 15, 2007

Like all of Organic Frog products,,, it's excellent! Great taste, lots of good stuff too. And as always, I-herb has the best prices on the net.

REDS COMPLETE

Posted by Reviewer2942343 on Jul 07, 2008

I don't know the words to explain the product except for just excellant and awesome! (: Sharon Hayden

TASTE GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2168093 on Sep 14, 2008

Excellent product that I mix wix original greens. I wish you got more for the money athough iherb.com has great prices!

REDS COMPLETE

Posted by Reviewer2625384 on Jan 12, 2009

I WILL KEEP USING THIS FORMULA AS A SUPPLEMENT. I AM HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS.

Reds Today

Posted by Reviewer3148331 on Feb 09, 2009

I love this stuff - gives my skin a little glow and the taste is great! I mix it with Nature's Way Ultra Shake (apple cinnamon flavor) and it helps make the shake a little more palatable.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2014144 on Apr 01, 2009

I like that I can take this with juice and get a loadup of vitamins.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 29, 2008

Just reading the ingredients in this makes me feel healthy! It does need to be refrigerated after opening so don't forget that if you purchase it. I am not going to say I feel like superman after drinking it, but I do get a psychological boost from drinking a glass of it, but still I always wonder how effective these powders are in place of actually eating the real food. Hard to believe you can cram so many fruits into a powder form and have the same effectiveness as eating the real deal, but I also think it does provide some health insurance, and must have some health benefits, though probably not as much as is claimed.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 21, 2008

mixes easily, and while it doesn't taste great, it's not bad. i mix it in juice. it's a good supplement to add to my diet which doesn't always get the right portions and amount of fruit and greens.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »