• There is no outer seal on this product. The inner seal may peel off when you open the cap.

• Customer Ratings

nice

Posted by Reviewer3008828 on Mar 30, 2008

unbeliveable great taste

Fruit in a cup.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 29, 2008

Just reading the ingredients in this makes me feel healthy! It does need to be refrigerated after opening so don't forget that if you purchase it. I am not going to say I feel like superman after drinking it, but I do get a psychological boost from drinking a glass of it, but still I always wonder how effective these powders are in place of actually eating the real food. Hard to believe you can cram so many fruits into a powder form and have the same effectiveness as eating the real deal, but I also think it does provide some health insurance, and must have some health benefits, though probably not as much as is claimed.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2984838 on Dec 15, 2007

Like all of Organic Frog products,,, it's excellent! Great taste, lots of good stuff too. And as always, I-herb has the best prices on the net.

from BERMUDA

Posted by Reviewer1106539 on Nov 22, 2007

I kept reviewing this product and how it claimed to do so much good for your body, then finally I tried it and I will say it lives up to the label. Great taste! I absolutely love it..I drink mine with hot water. I'm very active and I find it fights off minor colds and my skin seems to have taken on an extra glow. Don't ever discontinue, I'm hooked for life.

Very Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer2163263 on Nov 16, 2007

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

Life Changing!

Posted by Reviewer1234064 on Nov 14, 2007

I ordered Reds Today in conjunction with Greens Today. Someone had recommended I take a Superfoods supplement and since these were vegan, I chose them. I cannot believe the difference! My energy levels are so high -- I used to feel groggy and nap all the time and thought it was from a stressful life coupled with being so active (i.e., weightlifting, cardio, etc.) -- with these, I feel alive and energized throughout the day, even after nights of very little sleep. I mix the Reds Today with water, 1/4 cup of organic, frozen mixed berries and a whole block of silken lite firm tofu. It mixes easily, tastes GREAT (sweet, but not too sweet!) and is packed full of nutrients and 20 grams of protein. I cannot speak highly enough of this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Nov 08, 2007

I recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement their diet with healthy red vegetables. Great taste also.

GREAT TASTING

Posted by Reviewer1275662 on Nov 08, 2007

LOVE THE PRODUCT, GREAT TASTE AND GREAT WAY TO GET YOUR FRUITS AND VEGGIES EVERY DAY WITHOUT PAYING A FORTUNE TO DO SO.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »