New To iHerb?

Greens World, Delicious Greens 8000, 10.6 oz (300 g) Powder

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2130719 on Nov 26, 2010

I tried this to up my antioxidant level and help fight off illness. Wow! I usually catch everything I'm exposed to but not while taking this. I will be reordering so I don't run out during the cold and flu season.

Good product - but Berry Flavor is better

Posted by Reviewer3328494 on Sep 17, 2009

This is a good product, it mixes well with water and tastes better than most (admittedly more healthy) ORAC drinks. However, the Berry Flavor is far tastier and is otherwise the same. Go for it, instead.

A Staple In My Regimen

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 30, 2014

A quality greens/superfoods drink has been a staple in my daily regimen for years. While not a cure-all, I believe that a product like this lays the foundation for exceptional health. I usually use Orac Energy, which I love...however, I like to try new things, so I gave this a shot. The taste was, I thought, exceptionally good (my wife disagreed). Using a supplement like this has given me greater energy; improved immunity (never get sick); better mental focus; shinier, stronger hair and nails; and improved skin. The change is subtle and gradual, but very real in my opinion. Please check my other reviews: I've been using supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't.

delicious greens

Posted by Reviewer2368491 on Jul 16, 2008

I really don't like the taste of this product. way too much stevia! it tastes just like sacharine, and you can't taste all of the good ingredients.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2971197 on Mar 26, 2009

Very good stuff. Have been taking this for about three years. It really keeps my system operating.