A Staple In My Regimen

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 30, 2014

A quality greens/superfoods drink has been a staple in my daily regimen for years. While not a cure-all, I believe that a product like this lays the foundation for exceptional health. I usually use Orac Energy, which I love...however, I like to try new things, so I gave this a shot. The taste was, I thought, exceptionally good (my wife disagreed). Using a supplement like this has given me greater energy; improved immunity (never get sick); better mental focus; shinier, stronger hair and nails; and improved skin. The change is subtle and gradual, but very real in my opinion. Please check my other reviews: I've been using supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2130719 on Nov 26, 2010

I tried this to up my antioxidant level and help fight off illness. Wow! I usually catch everything I'm exposed to but not while taking this. I will be reordering so I don't run out during the cold and flu season.

delicious greens

Posted by Reviewer2368491 on Jul 16, 2008

I really don't like the taste of this product. way too much stevia! it tastes just like sacharine, and you can't taste all of the good ingredients.

Good product - but Berry Flavor is better

Posted by Reviewer3328494 on Sep 17, 2009

This is a good product, it mixes well with water and tastes better than most (admittedly more healthy) ORAC drinks. However, the Berry Flavor is far tastier and is otherwise the same. Go for it, instead.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3120375 on Aug 30, 2011

Excellent Superfood powder! I especially like that it uses mainly organic ingredients.

Fantastic !

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Mar 02, 2012

This product is superior in quality, and mixes easily without a blender of shaker. I like the taste, as it has a light mint flavor. In comparrison I was using "Go Greens"; and I feel this product is much better. As usual---hats off to iHerb for the great packing and fast shipping.

Great flavour greens

Posted by 4930818660095842244 on Jan 29, 2013

I love these Greens. Taste great mixed in water, and I also use with fruit and protein in a smoothie.

Great to take traveling

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a great product if you are traveling to countries that don't have great foods or hygiene. Hubby loved it :-)

good health in a spoonful

Posted by Reviewer1846966 on Dec 23, 2010

Easy way to get your greens, and nutrients, I take about 1 tsp in the a.m. and p.m, in 4 oz. water

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2715472 on Mar 10, 2011

Has a great berry taste. Previous to this purchase I was using a product called Greens First for double the cost and the taste was not 1/2 as good as this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »