A Staple In My Regimen

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 30, 2014

A quality greens/superfoods drink has been a staple in my daily regimen for years. While not a cure-all, I believe that a product like this lays the foundation for exceptional health. I usually use Orac Energy, which I love...however, I like to try new things, so I gave this a shot. The taste was, I thought, exceptionally good (my wife disagreed). Using a supplement like this has given me greater energy; improved immunity (never get sick); better mental focus; shinier, stronger hair and nails; and improved skin. The change is subtle and gradual, but very real in my opinion. Please check my other reviews: I've been using supplements for over 30 years, and I know what works and what doesn't.

Great to take traveling

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a great product if you are traveling to countries that don't have great foods or hygiene. Hubby loved it :-)

Sickly sweet

Posted by Reviewer2950301 on Apr 06, 2013

I buy Green powders because I am conscious about having a healthy diet and I also try to cut down on sugar as I know its not good for you. But this stuff tastes sickly sweet, possibly due to excessive stevia. So instead of throwing it away, I gave it to my teenage son who seems to like junky foods. Anyway, he said to me he didn't like it because it tasted 'flowery sweet' whatever that means. Maybe if you like Big Macs and thick shakes and sweet foods you might like this stuff, but for our family, this product is a disappointment.

Great flavour greens

Posted by 4930818660095842244 on Jan 29, 2013

I love these Greens. Taste great mixed in water, and I also use with fruit and protein in a smoothie.

Fantastic !

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Mar 02, 2012

This product is superior in quality, and mixes easily without a blender of shaker. I like the taste, as it has a light mint flavor. In comparrison I was using "Go Greens"; and I feel this product is much better. As usual---hats off to iHerb for the great packing and fast shipping.

Just couldn't do it.....

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Nov 27, 2011

Very minty flavor.....was just too hard to take. Just didn't like the taste...tried it with water and apple juice.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3120375 on Aug 30, 2011

Excellent Superfood powder! I especially like that it uses mainly organic ingredients.

Greens

Posted by Reviewer3014554 on May 25, 2011

Delicious mix of greens - I drink it straight up in 8oz of water or I mix it in with a crystal light packet...Great stuff. I feel energized after mixing me up a glass so I do it daily.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2715472 on Mar 10, 2011

Has a great berry taste. Previous to this purchase I was using a product called Greens First for double the cost and the taste was not 1/2 as good as this product.

good health in a spoonful

Posted by Reviewer1846966 on Dec 23, 2010

Easy way to get your greens, and nutrients, I take about 1 tsp in the a.m. and p.m, in 4 oz. water

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »