Comer vegetales ahora es un placer!

Posted by 5492400691236783626 on Mar 08, 2014

La mejor manera de comer vegetales y poder estar despreocupado el resto del día de si has tomado los aportes necesarios de vegetales. Además, esta fórmula con saber a chocolate está riquísima. Totalmente recomendable!

every day

Posted by JaelPalma on Nov 21, 2013

I take this every day with milk and protein

Makes a nice chocolate drink

Posted by mitzi-c on Nov 09, 2013

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

About to buy my 13th one!

Posted by 5574006206521119879 on Aug 13, 2013

My family has been using this product every morning for about a year. My husband has lost about 15lbs (since this shake has replaced many a egg and bacon breakfast) and my 2 year old daughter loves it too. This summer I started using this chocolate flavor to make chocolate freezer pops for her. She loves em.

Delicous way of getting your greens

Posted by Reviewer1478696 on Jul 29, 2013

Mixes great into a smoothie or simply with water

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1855556 on Jun 08, 2013

Im amazed and will continue this for the rest of my life! Such a great list of ingridients packed in a fantastic tasting shake. I mix it with rice milk and its so yummy!!! Now I can get my greens without that green taste.

ravie

Posted by sandrinep on Apr 27, 2013

Je ne connaissais pas ce type de produit, idéal pour prendre des légumes avec le goût de chocolat. Saveur chocolatée très prononcée. Idéal avec du lait d,avoine ou de riz. Combiné avec protein & greens je suis en forme. À éviter le soir si vous voulez dormir. Mais pourquoi ce n'est pas dispo en France! Petit plus cela coupe l'appétit.

I love this so much!

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 16, 2013

This is really superfood! And it don´t taste healthy at all, not any track of greens-taste. Perfect! In the beginnning I did not like the taste, but when I got used to it; yum! However, I don´t used it alone, but mixed with - for example with proteinpowder and coconut butter. (If you add lecithin and coffeessens it will taste like the best chcolate-cake-frosting!!).

Really tasteful way to eat greens

Posted by 94Tina on Sep 30, 2012

Really great taste - especially for being green and healthy. This is really a healthy kind of chocolate powder. I love it! It has a little "green" taste, but not much compared to how healthy it really is. You can use this for a lot of things as well, but I'm not sure if it's good for baking.

love this stuff!

Posted by 4734556466510490397 on Jul 26, 2012

As I was unable to get ahold of Delicious Greens in Austria I was thrilled to see I could order it here. The only downside was that it took 3 weeks to arrive and I had to pay an additional 16 dollars or so for no apparent reason, but that's to be expected nowadays. As for the product, it truly does taste delicious mixed with veggie juice. A little clumping, as I experienced with the original flavour as well but not too bad. Will definitely be re-ordering in future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »