IT WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2603070 on Dec 27, 2011

I'm using this Anti-Wrinkle Serum since one year now. Every night and all over the face! It has done wonders to the wrinkles of my face. I'm 58 years old. The lines around the lips are nearly gone (90%), The wrinkles on the forhead and around the eyes have improved by 50% at least. All the fine lines ar gone. The age spots have only slightly improved. But - most important - no additional wrinkles or lines :-) !!!

Truly a Disaster!

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Sep 09, 2011

Every time I use it before bed, I always end up with puffy eyes the next morning. And I see more lines under my eyes than before using this products.

Sticky

Posted by Jennie on Mar 25, 2013

The only thing this serum does is make my skin feel sticky and gross. What a waste of fifteen bucks.

Doesn't work.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 07, 2013

This is a total waste of money. It does nothing. I bought this because of the reviews. I do not understand how it got good reviews. Venomous deserves less than one star.

Does not work at all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 21, 2011

The super peptides are supposed to work on contact. This does not do anything at all. No botox effect whatsoever. No muscle or line smoothing or plumping, nothing! The Mychelle line of anti-ageing does work instantly and has cumulative effects. Not this. On top of that it is super tacky/sticky, like putting honey on your skin. It does not penetrate at all. I tried it on frown lines, neck lines and even on lines at the back of my wrists. The Mychelle cream and serum work on contact to firm skin, shrink lines and make them disappear, albeit temporarily. This also has a bit of a smell but not overpowering. All in all, to me Venomous is a complete waste of money.

fine lines reduction

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

I've been using this serum for more than a month, and I noticed that fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes have become less visible.Will keep using!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2372918 on Jul 27, 2011

I love this so much I am going to buy more, fantastic product does what it says. 10 stars!

total love!

Posted by Reviewer1900455 on Jun 13, 2011

This is botox substitute!

Supple skin

Posted by Reviewer2167767 on May 03, 2011

I have been using this product for a week and my eye area in particular feels more supple.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Excellent composition, for a point against wrinkles. Used under the eyes, the nasolabial folds. A convenient spot for the application.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »