Truly a Disaster!

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Sep 09, 2011

Every time I use it before bed, I always end up with puffy eyes the next morning. And I see more lines under my eyes than before using this products.

Sticky

Posted by Jennie on Mar 25, 2013

The only thing this serum does is make my skin feel sticky and gross. What a waste of fifteen bucks.

Doesn't work.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Apr 07, 2013

This is a total waste of money. It does nothing. I bought this because of the reviews. I do not understand how it got good reviews. Venomous deserves less than one star.

Does not work at all!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 21, 2011

The super peptides are supposed to work on contact. This does not do anything at all. No botox effect whatsoever. No muscle or line smoothing or plumping, nothing! The Mychelle line of anti-ageing does work instantly and has cumulative effects. Not this. On top of that it is super tacky/sticky, like putting honey on your skin. It does not penetrate at all. I tried it on frown lines, neck lines and even on lines at the back of my wrists. The Mychelle cream and serum work on contact to firm skin, shrink lines and make them disappear, albeit temporarily. This also has a bit of a smell but not overpowering. All in all, to me Venomous is a complete waste of money.

Fake

Posted by 5610344859326017358 on Nov 20, 2016

Tried it for 2 months on one side of the face. No diffence....a fake thus.