Powerful Mushroom for Immune System!

Posted by Reviewer3232704 on Sep 16, 2011

Helpful company! Called the company directly for the proper dose & gave this to my cat who was fighting cancer. After the vet opened him up and closed him back up leaving the huge tumor in his abdomen, this helped him recover from the surgery. Amazing! Also he was born with a little birth defect that caused his eyes to shake back and forth, after two weeks of the Maitake it stopped. Amazing! As for the cancer we just found it too late, but we were so close to conquering it. Another vet gave him something to increase his appetite and it through him out of balance. No hard feelings we were all trying to help him. :) Just a side note: I took it too & noticed my breathing improved. For years I would wake up with a stuffy or clogged nose and it took it away.

Excellent - Would order again

Posted by Reviewer1656729 on Jul 16, 2008

The product is exactly what i ordered and was shipped and received promptly. Lots of bubblewrap - packed solidly.

W.S

Posted by Reviewer2458252 on Aug 08, 2008

I was very pleased with how fast we received the order and that there was no shipping charge, which was a great consideration why we chose your firm to do business. We have been using Maitake since 1998 and will continue to use your company for our next supply as the no shipping charge really helps. Thank you.

Grifon Maitake Maitake D-Franction,Standard

Posted by Reviewer1172384 on Apr 25, 2010

Those who have immune problems,I would recmmend this because I have been using for years and abd just works so well.

Good?

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 30, 2013

Im not sure. It gives my heart palpitations, its very sweet. Also I get high blood pressure with this.

Lisa

Posted by 5235636087089002989 on Sep 01, 2014

Awesome stuff, been using on my dogs. Seems to have helped.

Great product!

Posted by 5162287737849946356 on May 29, 2015

I used it for two weeks now, absolutely love it, but it seems bringing my blood pressure down and makes me a bit sleepy so I take 20 min before bed. Thx

Posted by Reviewer1351800 on Oct 13, 2010

Thank you, I received my order and I am sending a new one. Best regards Uccio Esposito

Good

Posted by Reviewer1728724 on Jul 31, 2008

Overwhelming taste but great stuff!

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2464531 on Mar 24, 2007

This is a good quality product with a great price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »