bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer1355716 on Apr 27, 2012

In Chinese medecine, maitake is heaty. When your body is heaty, do not take it as it will give bad reaction. When you have a 'heaty' body, take a cooling herb. I suffered after taking this. I threw it in the dustbin.

Really good pills

Posted by Reviewer3342705 on Feb 06, 2010

since i have been taking the pills i feel great.i just love them :)

Doesn't work but loaded with toxic ingredients!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 17, 2009

So much for Dr. Perricone's claims on PBS! Not only doesn't this product work in the least for weight loss, it is loaded with dangerous ingredients such as Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Fatty acid ester, Silicia! (??) I mean if you're taking this to balance blood sugars why add "sucrose" to the equation?! It's like commercial toothpastes that are loaded with sugar! I wish I could give this negative stars to diminish the 5 stars the others gave when they clearly wrote that they had no idea if it works or not. Well I'm here to tell you: save your money and buy some chromium instead: it does not!

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2239686 on Feb 07, 2009

Helps regulate my sugar.

Posted by Reviewer2853135 on Jan 29, 2009

I am a newcomer to the product. But, so far I am liking the results. I have a sedentary job and I do an awful lot of driving. I prefer sweetness over saltiness. Any product assisting in my weight management endeavors by keeping my blood sugar under control and curtailing my desire for empty carbs while providing a sense of fullness is right on.

New product for me...

Posted by Reviewer2552918 on Jan 08, 2008

I'm using this to try to achieve some weight loss and blood sugar control, plus help with my cholesterol. I don't know if it will help yet, but so far it seems to help.