Bell's Palsy

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Jan 24, 2009

I am convinced it helped me to speed up the recovery from the Bell's Palsy (left side face) I had in the first quarter of 2007, this together with (temporary) high doses of methylcobalamin (form of B12)

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1186618 on Apr 18, 2012

Obviously, we all want more for our buck. That said, $21.57 for 120 tabs - that's a bargain, no denying. Lion's Mane is a mushroom that can help you with a number of things, but I take them because they are one of the few supplements that can help the nerves in your brain heal. If you've had a brain injury, or you're just a heavy drinker, I definitely recommend them!

good

Posted by Reviewer1942661 on Jun 08, 2013

i got best boost using this brand i have tryed several but now i found that they have changed the mix

Super Lion's Mane with Maitake D-Fraction

Posted by 5428510607376522073 on Jul 15, 2013

So far, I've noticed improved cognitive function and faster cognitive function. I'm about halfway through the bottle I ordered and I anticipate continued wonderful results. I intend to reorder before this bottle is empty.

Lion's Mane

Posted by Reviewer1859401 on Feb 16, 2011

This product is new to me and I purchased it after reading about the properties of this mushroom that keep the mind strong. I haven't had it long enough to know if it works, but it is a good formulation.