Super Lion's Mane with Maitake D-Fraction

Posted by 5428510607376522073 on Jul 15, 2013

So far, I've noticed improved cognitive function and faster cognitive function. I'm about halfway through the bottle I ordered and I anticipate continued wonderful results. I intend to reorder before this bottle is empty.

good

Posted by Reviewer1942661 on Jun 08, 2013

i got best boost using this brand i have tryed several but now i found that they have changed the mix

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1186618 on Apr 18, 2012

Obviously, we all want more for our buck. That said, $21.57 for 120 tabs - that's a bargain, no denying. Lion's Mane is a mushroom that can help you with a number of things, but I take them because they are one of the few supplements that can help the nerves in your brain heal. If you've had a brain injury, or you're just a heavy drinker, I definitely recommend them!

Lion's Mane

Posted by Reviewer1859401 on Feb 16, 2011

This product is new to me and I purchased it after reading about the properties of this mushroom that keep the mind strong. I haven't had it long enough to know if it works, but it is a good formulation.

Bell's Palsy

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Jan 24, 2009

I am convinced it helped me to speed up the recovery from the Bell's Palsy (left side face) I had in the first quarter of 2007, this together with (temporary) high doses of methylcobalamin (form of B12)