Awesome Product

Posted by 5145225800857449295 on Nov 09, 2014

This product is awesome. The first two weeks I took 2 tablets twice a day. I found that dosage to be a bit much since I thought so clearly that I would often overwork my brain. Keep in mind, I'm a forth year university student working on 2 specialist majors. For the third week I took 2 tablets daily, I find this ideal since I still have significant concentration clarity and I no longer lose my train of thought.

Ms Fluffy

Posted by 5329555284568937028 on Oct 03, 2014

its still in fridge .Havent started yet ,but looking forward to it and will then redo Iq Tests

Yes, this works incredibly well!

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

This works so well it will surprise you, I would recommend that you take it with other supplements that increase NGF along with very high level cardio, but for no longer than 20mins, and going to be as early as 9:00AM. Will bring back old memories, feelings, smells, overall experiences.

Nice.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 17, 2014

I find it a good addition to add with choline. Neat little alternative mushroom product. Thank you iHerb

Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Oct 12, 2013

Originally purchased Super Lion's Mane for my partner's Alzheimer's, which helped. But then I found a concentrated form called Grifron Maitake, Amyloban 3399, which blows this away for serious situations. Super Lion's Mane is still good for general memory enhancement, especially where lower cost is nice.

Noticed difference

Posted by Reviewer2836227 on Jul 09, 2013

Start out on one pill a day, then move up to 2 a day. I felt a lot better after a week, and definitely noticed that I was a more relaxed.

Brilliant for Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1381497 on Apr 02, 2013

Within two weeks the difference it made for my mother's short term memory was amazing. Highly recommended!

Memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I rotate these Lion's Mane mushrooms along with other nootropics like Vinpocetine, Bacopa and hyperzineA.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2798502 on Jan 24, 2012

I am feeling improvement in my memory and digestion from the next day I started taking this product.

Cognitive and overall health

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 04, 2012

For me one dose of this product provided mental clarity and endurance through the day, as well as slight general health improvement such as resistance to cold.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »