Lion's Mane

Posted by Reviewer1859401 on Feb 16, 2011

This product is new to me and I purchased it after reading about the properties of this mushroom that keep the mind strong. I haven't had it long enough to know if it works, but it is a good formulation.

SUPERB PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Aug 22, 2010

I tried another Lion's Mane product which was not nearly as good. This one is simply brilliant. I only need to take one per day as a rule, so it is not that expensive. In times of stress at work and fatigue I take two a day. The product increases physical and mental energy. I'm not as young as I was, and neither is my brain but this really helps me think clearly. It also seems to help prevent colds etc. No side effects or stomach problems either. I think the claim of enhanced bioavailability must be true, because I tried a higher doseage of another brand and it didn't have much effect VC.

RAD!

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Aug 09, 2010

does what it says, buzzing in legs stopped instantly.

Lions mane

Posted by Reviewer2773631 on Jun 07, 2010

I felt some results very quickly which is unusual for this type product. I feel in general better.I will keep buying it.

Bell's Palsy

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Jan 24, 2009

I am convinced it helped me to speed up the recovery from the Bell's Palsy (left side face) I had in the first quarter of 2007, this together with (temporary) high doses of methylcobalamin (form of B12)

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1730943 on Sep 20, 2008

I ordered this product for my elder brother who is hephatitis b carrier. Coincidentally after using this product, doctor detected a dramatic decrease at his hephatitis b test results. He hasn't used any other product except this. Although we are not completely sure about this we decided to continue this product. As a result it's very good.

Cognitive functions

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Aug 27, 2008

Search the Internet for "Lion's mane Alzhemiers" and you'll understand how good this is for cognitive functions, from slight memory loss to severe dementia. I use Lion's mane for the cognitive disorders you can get when having fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

Super Lion's Mane

Posted by Reviewer1340014 on Jul 31, 2008

I found this product very effective for enhancing brain function.

Grifron Maitake, Mushroom Wisdom, Super Lion's Mane, Veggie Caplets.

Posted by Reviewer2182228 on Nov 04, 2007

My husband is still taking these tablets and awaiting some improvement in the shingles which is affecting him.

Grifron Maitake, Mushroom Wisdom, Super Lion's Mane