Good choise!

Posted by 4649820536279231613 on Jan 02, 2015

I'm not a very big fan of chocolate teas, but this one was actually pretty good :)

Yummy!

Posted by 5354860166577984134 on Apr 28, 2014

This smells delicious and tastes pretty great too! Not as cocoa-y as I was expecting, but there's definitely a hint of chocolatey-nuttiness to it. Yum!

Very tasty

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 09, 2012

Great alternative to tea & coffee. Very happy with purchase.

Nice taste

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

This tastes good (although could be a bit stronger), has less caffeine than coffee and gives an energy kick without giving you the shakes. I use it when I am trying to avoid drinking too much coffee and it's a bit different to regular tea. I like it.

first time

Posted by Reviewer1975037 on Apr 17, 2012

I just started drinking this. It gives a nice smooth energy.

...

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i am a huge lover of guayaki mate. i love just about all of their flavors in loose leaf and bags. but, for some reason, this one is just okay. it doesn't have much of a chocolate taste to me. it's more chai-ish or something. i always end up buying it every so often thinking it has to be better than i remember, but, eh. not sure if it is still around, but there used to be a mate brand called pixie mate, they have a great chocolate mate. also, teavana has a good chocolate mate. but i probably won't buy this again, though it is okay and drinkable.

Wake up to this yummy tea

Posted by Reviewer1006756 on Jun 24, 2011

Haha that "chocolatte" threw me off... I was hoping it WOULD be chocolate-y, but it's yummy anyways. You can taste the spices and sweetness.

wonderful!

Posted by thedaintypig on Nov 28, 2010

love this mate blend...tastes really rich, and is delicious for a sweet treat.

Tasty tea; not as chocolaty as you might want

Posted by Reviewer2067005 on Sep 09, 2010

Yerba Mate was recommended to me by a friend, and after reading up on the company, Guayaki, I felt really good about supporting a company that's globally aware. So I was even more pleased to discover that the product itself is very tasty, and the natural energy is a huge bonus for me as I normally have distinct sensitivity to caffeine. This one wasn't as wonderful as the mint, as I had anticipated a stronger chocolate note than it offers.

Chocolate Mate

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Feb 04, 2010

Taste's good and gives nice smooth energy boost without jitters. Doesn't seem to cause insomnia like coffee sometimes can.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »