...

Posted by Reviewer1303678 on Jun 26, 2011

i am a huge lover of guayaki mate. i love just about all of their flavors in loose leaf and bags. but, for some reason, this one is just okay. it doesn't have much of a chocolate taste to me. it's more chai-ish or something. i always end up buying it every so often thinking it has to be better than i remember, but, eh. not sure if it is still around, but there used to be a mate brand called pixie mate, they have a great chocolate mate. also, teavana has a good chocolate mate. but i probably won't buy this again, though it is okay and drinkable.

first time

Posted by Reviewer1975037 on Apr 17, 2012

I just started drinking this. It gives a nice smooth energy.

Nice taste

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

This tastes good (although could be a bit stronger), has less caffeine than coffee and gives an energy kick without giving you the shakes. I use it when I am trying to avoid drinking too much coffee and it's a bit different to regular tea. I like it.

Very tasty

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 09, 2012

Great alternative to tea & coffee. Very happy with purchase.

Yummy!

Posted by 5354860166577984134 on Apr 28, 2014

This smells delicious and tastes pretty great too! Not as cocoa-y as I was expecting, but there's definitely a hint of chocolatey-nuttiness to it. Yum!

Good choise!

Posted by 4649820536279231613 on Jan 02, 2015

I'm not a very big fan of chocolate teas, but this one was actually pretty good :)

Guayaki Chocolatte Tea

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Oct 16, 2007

I'm a tea lover in general so I'm kind of biased. I liked this tea but wish it was more chocolaty. I think I feel the extra energy from it too.

Tastes like chai.

Posted by Reviewer1734130 on Nov 09, 2007

Very tasty. However, it needs to steep for 7-10 minutes in hot, not boiling, water, which means the tea is not very hot when ready.

Tasty Tea

Posted by Reviewer1914831 on Jun 02, 2009

I've enjoyed the taste without adding anything. In fact, I gave my sisters a box for their birthdays.

delicious