delicious and lots of energy

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 31, 2010

i drink this when i need to work late. it feels like such a treat and it wakes me up!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1237211 on May 06, 2010

This has great flavor alone or with a little sweetener...I love mine with Vanilla stevia. It also adds a lot of flavor to a cup of coffee. I will for sure be buying this again.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1812092 on Jun 05, 2009

Tastes great and I don't need to add any sugar or milk.

Very Nice Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1922231 on Jun 26, 2009

Mate teas are new to me and the chocolatey taste makes it more enjoyable to get all the benefits of the mate tea.

yummy yummy yummy

Posted by thesavagesage on Oct 29, 2009

as always, can't beat the price at iherb. This stuff is like tea, hot chocolate and a touch of coffee all blended into one... and so good for you. Energy without the downsides.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3267396 on Dec 10, 2009

Really tasty, wish it came in a bigger box!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2062156 on May 13, 2010

Love this tea....it's so yummy with a couple drops of Stevia. Will definitely reorder.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1116922 on May 13, 2010

This is my favorite flavor of Yerba Mate. I drink it instead of coffee in the morning.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2124457 on May 18, 2010

I love this product as it's a great low calorie way to get some chocolate into my system.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2476643 on Aug 24, 2010

It actually works, I have a cup in the morning before anything else and it really improves my energy, in a more natural feeling way than a regular energy drink. Tastes good, even if for some reasons the taste reminds me more of a spiced chai rather than chocolate