Tasty tea; not as chocolaty as you might want

Posted by Reviewer2067005 on Sep 09, 2010

Yerba Mate was recommended to me by a friend, and after reading up on the company, Guayaki, I felt really good about supporting a company that's globally aware. So I was even more pleased to discover that the product itself is very tasty, and the natural energy is a huge bonus for me as I normally have distinct sensitivity to caffeine. This one wasn't as wonderful as the mint, as I had anticipated a stronger chocolate note than it offers.

Chocolate Mate

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Feb 04, 2010

Taste's good and gives nice smooth energy boost without jitters. Doesn't seem to cause insomnia like coffee sometimes can.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2463348 on Aug 25, 2009

taste like hot cocoa

Tastes like chai.

Posted by Reviewer1734130 on Nov 09, 2007

Very tasty. However, it needs to steep for 7-10 minutes in hot, not boiling, water, which means the tea is not very hot when ready.

Tasty Tea

Posted by Reviewer1914831 on Jun 02, 2009

I've enjoyed the taste without adding anything. In fact, I gave my sisters a box for their birthdays.

Yummy!

Posted by 5354860166577984134 on Apr 28, 2014

This smells delicious and tastes pretty great too! Not as cocoa-y as I was expecting, but there's definitely a hint of chocolatey-nuttiness to it. Yum!

first time

Posted by Reviewer1975037 on Apr 17, 2012

I just started drinking this. It gives a nice smooth energy.

Nice taste

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

This tastes good (although could be a bit stronger), has less caffeine than coffee and gives an energy kick without giving you the shakes. I use it when I am trying to avoid drinking too much coffee and it's a bit different to regular tea. I like it.

Very tasty

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 09, 2012

Great alternative to tea & coffee. Very happy with purchase.

Good choise!

Posted by 4649820536279231613 on Jan 02, 2015

I'm not a very big fan of chocolate teas, but this one was actually pretty good :)