not my fave

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 18, 2010

I tried this and the Yerba Mate Royale and very much preferred the latter. This one falls flat for me.

Posted by Reviewer2830451 on Sep 16, 2010

This is, by far, my favorite "substitute" for coffee. Haha.. while I haven't had much luck in giving up coffe 100%, this has definitely helped my intake.

Tasty tea; not as chocolaty as you might want

Posted by Reviewer2067005 on Sep 09, 2010

Yerba Mate was recommended to me by a friend, and after reading up on the company, Guayaki, I felt really good about supporting a company that's globally aware. So I was even more pleased to discover that the product itself is very tasty, and the natural energy is a huge bonus for me as I normally have distinct sensitivity to caffeine. This one wasn't as wonderful as the mint, as I had anticipated a stronger chocolate note than it offers.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer2476643 on Aug 24, 2010

It actually works, I have a cup in the morning before anything else and it really improves my energy, in a more natural feeling way than a regular energy drink. Tastes good, even if for some reasons the taste reminds me more of a spiced chai rather than chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2124457 on May 18, 2010

I love this product as it's a great low calorie way to get some chocolate into my system.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1116922 on May 13, 2010

This is my favorite flavor of Yerba Mate. I drink it instead of coffee in the morning.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2062156 on May 13, 2010

Love this tea....it's so yummy with a couple drops of Stevia. Will definitely reorder.

Posted by Reviewer3004137 on May 10, 2010

I'm a huge fan of Guayaki and this Mate stays true to their commitment to quality. I wish iherb had more of their products!

Posted by Reviewer1237211 on May 06, 2010

This has great flavor alone or with a little sweetener...I love mine with Vanilla stevia. It also adds a lot of flavor to a cup of coffee. I will for sure be buying this again.

delicious and lots of energy

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 31, 2010

i drink this when i need to work late. it feels like such a treat and it wakes me up!