10% Off Orders Over $40!

Guayaki, Yerba Mate, Organic Pure Endurance, 16 Tea Bags, 1.41 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2408812 on Jan 23, 2012

Good quality tea that packs flavor

Energy with no jitters but a sunny mood!

Posted by 4714515573675184078 on May 25, 2014

I bought this for the ginseng benefits. I love anything ginseng! It has a mild bitter orange taste but not enough but who cares. The benefits of this tea overcomes anything else. The more I drink this, 4 cups a day, the more alert I am and the more happy I get. I'm getting things done like chores with music and a relaxed happy mood. I haven't felt any anxiety attacks with this as I suffer from panic disorder and caffeine is a trigger for my attacks. I just feel a bit restless but I am at ease watching late night shows if anything. : ) I just have to stop drinking this due to tannins and my anemia. I have to go with guayusa (no tannins) but will sure miss this a lot!